FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Murph @ Play- Pt II of II

Go down

Big Murph @ Play- Pt II of II Empty Big Murph @ Play- Pt II of II

Post  Big Murph Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 am

[Outside the Arena, night time, about 9 pm]

3 hours later...

[color=red]The camera crew arrive at a plush & luxurious hotel and one of the guys takes his camera phone and snaps pics of the hotel, its interior & name: The Aveers-Masum'e. They walk in and Big Murph is sitting in the lobby with Reaper, who's dressed in his trademark bikers' outfit. Murph, on the other hand, is dressed in a Rams 60's throwback jersey, blue jeans, his trademark hat & chain, and blue & white Jordans. Murph slaps the crew 5's and they head out to a bar called Club Strife. They walk in and the atmosphere instantly changes; Murph & Reaper both notice that there's a large number of lumberjacks in this establishment. Murph & Reaper look at each other, then Reaper says...[/color]

[color=blue]Reaper(quietly): "Well, in our business, we're always talking about Lumberjack matches, let's hope we don't have to actually fight THESE Lumberjacks..." [/color]

[color=red]The guys sit down at a table in the back and after a while, a barmaid comes over to take their orders...[/color]

[color=yellow]Barmaid: "So, fellas, what'll it be? I see that you guys are from the states, am I right?"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "Yeah, you're right; we'll all have Labatt Blue. Oh, & follow that up with Heineken's if you have 'em. One more thing, Love, can you get us some poker chips, a deck of cards &, would you happen to know of any decent to moderately good poker players in this joint?"[/color]

The barmaid blushes before speaking...

[color=yellow]Barmaid: "I will take care of you guys, promise; as far as poker players in here...? Hmmm...there's Quinn "Wild Kard" Isaacs & Le'Roi "The Joker" Orion." (She proceeds to point them out) "I'll do you guys another favor and tell them you want to play poker against them; what are the stips?"[/color]

[color=blue]Reaper: "Nothing fancy, 5 card draw, Jokers Wild & Aces High, minimum bet: $200 & max bet: $1000."[/color]

The Barmaid leaves their table and Murph & Reaper shoot the breeze for a while...

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "Reaper, I really appreciate you hanging out with me, man, I really DO look up to you. I'm really looking forward to the PPV next week..."[/color]

[color=blue]Reaper: "Murph, let's not talk about what we do in this bar, man, let's focus on these guys, having fun & drinking...but, thanks for inviting me, bro, I needed this...[/color]

The barmaid returns with their drinks and says that Wild Kard & Joker will be with them shortly. She moves on to another table...after about 5 minutes, 2 extremely burly and bearded men in flannel stand in front of their table.

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "Which one's 'Wild Kard' & who's 'Joker'?"[/color]

The second man speaks first, in a gravelly voice...

[color=cyan]2nd Man: "I'm Wild Kard, he's Joker. Who in the hell are you 2 supposed to be, eh? Rocky & Bullwinkle? (laughs) "We'll play 3 hands with you guys, but with increasing stakes each successive hand, ending with 10 G's; otherwise, we walk."[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "I ain't got a problem, do you, Reap?"

(Murph looks at Reap, who shakes his head 'no')

"Then, let's let the game begin!"[/color]

They all sit down & deal the cards...1st hand goes to Wild Kard & Joker...2nd hand to Murph & Reaper, but on the 3rd hand, just as Murph & Reaper are aboot to win, Joker grabs murph's hand...

[color=orange]Joker: "Wait a damn minute! You American scum are cheating! I saw you palm a card or something just now! We want our (censored) money, &...(at this time, he's gotten in Murphs' face)...WE...WANT...IT...NNOOWW!!"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph(through clenched teeth): "Dude, you have until the count of 3 to get out of my face before I move you myself...[/color]

Joker swings on Murph, who ducks & comes up with a Thunderous Uppercut!!

*The patrons in the bar all scatter & Reaper mutters...*

[color=blue]Reaper: "oh, well, there goes my Goodwill Ambassador chances...[/color]

Reaper catches Wild Kard with a Fantastic European Uppercut!!

[color=blue]Reaper(shouting to Murph): "Big, we should end this before it gets too out of control, don't you think?"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "Yeah! You're right! You ready? And...GO!!"[/color]

[color=red]Before Joker & Wild Kard know what hit 'em, they get hit with Double Spears, then Murph lifts up Joker's head and knobbles it to the ground with a Devastating Order Of Execution!!!

Joker is knocked out cold & bleeding!!

Then Reaper jumps and lands his leg across Wild Kard's chest & throat executing a Legendary So Sexy!!!

The guys leave the bar as they hear sirens, but leave a tip for the barmaid, the damages they caused to the bar & money for the 2 clowns in the amoun of 2500 apiece.[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down