FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm ready, are they?

Go down

I'm ready, are they? Empty I'm ready, are they?

Post  Ben Malacam Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 pm

The fans are cheering after a fantastic match between Ben Malacam and Ben the Speedstar. The camara turns to Chris and Don.

Chris: What a great match that was! Man can those two turn it up a notch.

Don: It was ok, I guess. Nothing I would write home about.

Chris: Don, you're just one sunny day after another aren't you?

The camara cuts to the ring where Ben Malacam is standing with a mic in hand.

Ben: So the PPV is coming up. The contracts are all but signed. We have our stipulations and our match types selected. Our bags are packed, tickets bought, boots polished, underwear cleaned... Now all that remains is this one question. Are you ready? Fans cheer. I can't hear you, I said are you ready? The crowd roars. Good, cause I sure am ready. I've been waiting for this for a long time. My first title shot. My first big PPV match. And I gotta say that I feel good. So good in fact, that I'm gonna leave Murph and TFK enjoy their evening, and not pound some sense into their thick skulls.

Don: What's he talking about? Those two would crush him.

Ben: That's right, you heard me. I'm not going after them tonight. You wanna know why? I want them to be 100% for our match. I don't want any excuses after I win that title. I want it fair and square. No if's, and's or but's.

Chris: Wow, I don't think I've ever seen Ben so calm and focused before, Don. He looks ready.

Don: The only way we'll find out how ready he really is, is at the PPV. But to me he sounds more like someone who's scared of a little fight.

Ben: Tonight I'm gonna be a good boy. Go to my hotel suite and get some rest. Tomorrow, kill it at the gym, have a great afternoon, maybe find a great bar with some sexy ladies, and just relax. He get's real quiet and serious. But mark my words, I will not be in such a good mood for our match. Murph wants to talk about how he can be a beast in the ring? I'm a beast 24/7. TFK wants in on our match? I will make him regret wanting to get in between me and my target. I know what I'm getting myself into, I'm ready, are they?

Ben drops the mic, climbs out of the ring, and heads out of the arena.

Chris: That's a great question. Are Big Murph and TFK gonna be ready for Ben? How can they prepare for someone as unpredictable as he is?

Don: What are you talking about? Of course they're ready. After what Ben did to them a short while ago, they are gonna rip him to shreds. Ben is a deadman walking.

Chris: Well I sure can't wait to see them settle the score once and for all. Will Ben win his first title? Will Murph get his wish and team up with Ben? Or will the wild card, TFK, shock us all and walk away with the gold? We'll have to wait till the PPV.
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down