FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben The Speedtars bad experience

Go down

Ben The Speedtars bad experience Empty Ben The Speedtars bad experience

Post  benny the snowman Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:30 pm

The scene starts of in a modern house in a small American Village, next to an all you can eat buffet bar. Inside the house we see Ben The Speedstar waking up, in what seems to be a modified sleeping bed what is now his pajamas, as he gets out of his bed he heads towards his bathroom and looks in the mirror, where he begins talking to himself.

Ben: This is it, your chance at getting the gold! You just have to pay attention and...

Ben's stomach growls

Ben: ... man I'd love a sandwhich right now! With all the butter in the world in it...

Ben shakes his head

Ben: No! I've got to pay attention and stop thinking about that match, its...

Ben's stomach growls again

Ben: Hm... well, I did just buy all that scandinavian butter... It would be better to eat it all up as I wiped out their butter supply.

Ben goes downstairs and opens his first fridge, inside is box after box of scandanavian butter.

Ben picks out a tub and puts it on the table, scoops it out and eats it in one go

Ben: That's some good butter... now to make a sandwhich!

Ben goes and makes his sandwhiches, as he says:

Ben: No pain no gain!!

Then he goes into his personal gym, when he opens the door to his gym, dust blows out and he sees the place covered up with over an inch high of dust.

Ben: Whoa! This place needs a good cleaning! Guess I should get my cleaner to do that while I go to the all you can eat buffet.

Ben calls his cleaner and tells her what to do, while he goes next door to the all you an eat buffet, as he gets in he sees many of his friends all of similar size to him, and the owner/cook who is underweight with a bit of muscle.

Owner: Hey Ben you're here early. You blown up your house trying to cook or something?

Ben: No, of course not! I was just going to prepare for my match in my gym but it was dusty. So I came here while my cleaner does her job.

Owner: You working out!? better yet, YOU HAVE A GYM!? You are joking with us aren't you Ben?

Ben: Nope! I used to be very strong and slim back in the days, when trying to be slim and fast... well... my love for good food grew and I got fat.

Everyone in the bar laughs as Ben is standing alone in the middle looking distressed

Ben: Please don't laugh, and just serve me up the usual, I need to train hard I'm in a PPV again.

Owner: You're in a PPV... Again! Why'd a pro wrestling company hire you? And better yet, why'd they let you into the biggest show of the season? I can't believe these words are coming out my mouth, but WHEN WHERE YOU IN A PPV??

Ben: Yes I was and I am again. And I will keep up my 100% record in PPV's once I win my fatal four way and get the money in the bank, which I deserve for all my hard efforts of eating that I put in to make sure I'm unhurtable!

Owner: So why you're going in the gym if you want to make yourself invincible? Surely that will make you lose weight.

Ben looks puzzled then angry then grabs a chair and throws it at the owner

Ben: Your food is no longer welcome in my body! Have a good day!

Ben walks of in a stop, as everybody in the bar stops what they are doing and stares in amazement.

When Ben gets to his house, he goes to the gym and pushes the cleaner out the way.

Ben: Move it lady, I'm doing some spring cleaning of my own.

Ben picks up his treadmill and throws it at his crosstrainer

Ben: You are all worthless pieces of metal!

Ben dives on his rowing machine and lies on the floor crying.

Ben: Why am I so useless? I can't get a win from anywhere and I've got no chance in this match! I should just sit in my bed and watch the PPV because I'm worthless!

The cleaner comes up behind Ben holding her arm in pain

Cleaner: You aren't useless, would a useless man hurt a women's arm without effort? Would a useless man wipe out an entire gym in a matter of seconds? No! So you aren't worthless, you're strong, very damage resistant and better than most wrestlers, so, Don't stop believing! Hold on to the feeling you got when you won at your last PPV and make sure you use that when you destroy the other three men who are stupid enough to get in that ring with you!

Ben: You know what, you're right. I knew I hired you for a reason because, to be honest, it wasn't your cleaning... have you seen how muh dust is still in here? So you must of been my mind coach.

The cleaner looks angry and quickly gets Ben into a cross armbreaker.

Cleaner: Rubbish cleaner? How dare you...? I told you I wasn't a cleaner when you put me in that damn job and you still criticise me! Even though I do, if I may say so myself, a good job, putting in mind I have no idea what I'm doing!

Ben picks up the cleaner and throws her at the nearest wall.

Ben: I remember now! You're supposed to be my trainer, I guess you sort of looked the cleaner type to me. But anyway thanks for restoring my confidence, now I'm going back to bed. Wake me up when you clean up all the damage in the gym and make me some pizza and cake.

Ben goes back upstairs as the cleaner/trainer is unconcious laid at the side of the wall, the camera zooms out from the cleaner/trainer and slowly fades out.
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum