FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats! I wanna rematch!

Go down

Congrats! I wanna rematch! Empty Congrats! I wanna rematch!

Post  Ben Malacam Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:08 pm

The arena is jam-packed with fans. The crowd is roar with excitement. In the ring, we find Keri Richardson standing alone with mic in hand.

Keri: Ladies and gentlemen, it gives great pleasure to introduce to you your new Risinq Star Champion, Ben Malacam!

The crowd erupts in applause. "Sound of Madness" hits. Lights go out. Sparks are showering the stage. Then the lights come back on as Ben rushes out with the title on his shoulder. He stops half way down the ramp, takes the title in his right hand and lifts it up in triumph. He shakes hands with his fans at ring side, climbs into the ring, and walks up to Keri.

Keri: Hey Ben. I gotta ask, how does it feel?

Ben: How does it feel? It feels AWESOME!!!

More cheering from the crowd.

Ben: But I gotta take this time to thank the one guy that I couldn't have done this without. He's the one that made me fight so hard for this. He brought out the best in me, and I'd like to believe that I brought out the best in him. And that's Big Murph. The mention of his name get's a mixed reaction from the crowd.Now, now, I have to give credit where credit is due. He put on one heck of a show. We rocked that match. He was and will always be the first Risinq Star Champ. But that's then, and this is now. I am the new champ. And I welcome all newcomers to come and take the...

Big Murph's theme comes on, and he makes his way to the ring, mic in hand and focus in his eyes. He climbs up into the ring, goes up to Ben.

Big Murph: Congrats! I wanna rematch!

The crowd cheers on for a rematch, Ben grabs the mic.

Ben: You got it! Anytime, anywhere. And this time let's not hold anything back. This time let's make the greatest match in history. This time...

All of a sudden, Gunner Gustavo's music comes on and he's standing on the stage.

Gustavo: This time let's not make it about you two. How about the next time that title is on the line, you let a real challenger go for it.

Murph and Ben look at each other in confusion.

Gustavo: Murph, you had your reign, lost it, now move on. Ben, your's is gonna be even shorter then his. This is my time. I'll show everyone that I'm the best of the rookies here. And I'll be the greatest champ this company or any other has ever seen.

Cheers and boos are heard from the crowd.

Big Murph: You sound pretty tough talking all the way out there on the stage. At least I had the balls to say what I had to say in Ben's face. Why don't you join us here in the ring and we'll show you just why you don't deserve to even be in here with the likes of Ben and I.

The fans start to cheer. Ben walks over to the ropes, and opens them up, inviting Gustavo to join them.

Gustavo starts to make his way to the ring, gets half way, changes his mind and turns around. As the fans jeer him, he turns and faces the two men in the ring.

Gustavo: No, no. I've seen what happens when a third party gets caught between you two. I'm smarter then that. I'll get my shot on my terms. I'm not gonna let myself be ambushed. Ben, keep that title warm and shinny for me. It'll soon be mine. He smiles and leaves the arena.

Big Murph and Ben Malacam are left in the ring. Standing a few feet from each other, Ben nodes and smiles at Murph and he returns the gesture. As Murph leaves the ring, Ben's music comes back on and he starts to celebrate his championship win. The camara fades as Ben stands on the second rope in the corner, raising the title over his head in one hand.
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down