FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Christmas (Idea) Everyone look at this especally GM

2 posters

Go down

Early Christmas (Idea) Everyone look at this especally GM Empty Early Christmas (Idea) Everyone look at this especally GM

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:57 pm

(This is an idea I have for the next show and the one after that)

Written in the stars by Tinie Tempah plays as Bford makes his way down the ramp with a santa hat on and a white beard. He stops then takes a child's candy cane and puts it in his mouth walking to the ring. Bford then walks up the steps and steps inside the ring

Bford: Hello! Future Hall of famer here with a few words!

The crowd is mixed between boos and cheers.

Bford: Now I'm here with a... proposition for the General Manager. I call it the Secret Santa Challenge! Now you all know Christmas is almost here so why not get ready for it with some of the greatest matches of all time.

The crowd cheers

Bford: Now here's the proposition... Every superstar including me that is competng tonight will have a chance for greatness. Any superstar that wins his match tonight... will be allowed to choose any opponenent from the roster of their show, and set the stipulation for a match next week!

The crowd cheers chanting the names of their favorite superstar.

Bford: Of course this is up to our General Manager... so GM whatta say?

The crowd cheers as Bford waits

Back to top Go down

Early Christmas (Idea) Everyone look at this especally GM Empty Re: Early Christmas (Idea) Everyone look at this especally GM

Post  Malphis Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Alright before i even read half of it i read "Bford: Now I'm here with a... proposition for the General Manager. I call it the Secret Santa Challenge! Now you all know Christmas is almost here so why not get ready for it with some of the greatest matches of all time."

The problem is that the next season is starting in january therefor it wil be after christmas
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

Early Christmas (Idea) Everyone look at this especally GM Empty Re: Early Christmas (Idea) Everyone look at this especally GM

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:12 am

Oh, so there won't be a show this Saturday?

Back to top Go down

Post  Malphis Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:34 am

Shows are off until the season break is over.

Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:02 am

Ahh okay, well thanks fpr letting me know lol oh well

Back to top Go down

Post  Malphis Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Just for future referance, Every season we have a season break, The PPV's are the last shows of the season. So after each PPV We ussually have a season break just so you don't make the same mistake twice
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated Rs Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:33 pm

how about you make rated rs manager?
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:31 am

Oh well thanks for the info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum