FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ressurection of the smoke warrior (Part 2)

2 posters

Go down

Ressurection of the smoke warrior (Part 2) Empty Ressurection of the smoke warrior (Part 2)

Post  Malphis Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:08 pm

The camera comes onto the arena showing the commentator's desk

Don Jackson:"Ladies And Gentlemen, Earlier tonight a superstar from Sudden Impact assaulted one of our cameramen and left him in a graveyard."

Chris Kayoz:"Well, We have received word we are about to show the camera Malphis took."

Don Jackson turns to Chris

Don Jackson:"You stole what i was suppose to say, You know what? Don't bother just stream the camera."

A video Clip now starts on the ground of some kind of dark room. Some flames are forming in the room. The flames continues spreading around the room when Malphis picks up the camera and puts it on some stand

Malphis:"I been waiting for you fools."

Malphis pauses

Malphis:"I know you hypercritical Peasants would want to know why i attacked a camera man earlier, It is simple...."

Malphis looks around the burning room

Malphis:""It is because just like this Hut, I am burning but that burning inside me is the darkness. All your heroes and favorites will suffer from the enforcer of the darkness."You see i am sick of letting all letting all these forsaken losers in S.I.K Walk over me now it is time Malphis Returns resurrected and better than ever that is the reason for this new attire."

Malphis grasp his hands around his mask

Malphis:"This is a new Malphis that everyone is going to see, I have laid out Rated Rs twice, He is the first of many to be inducted into the darkness controlled by me. The second was that Camera Man."

The flames are continuing

Malphis:"I already told you all that i am going to call out your soo called "Champion" Rated Rs. For his crime he will feel the wrath of the smoke warrior there will be no mercy for the one who is not forgiven. Rated Rs your Armageddon is coming. Your judgement has been decided by myself and now it is time for you to feel the punishment. Rated, Your time is up the smoke warrior is on you and you will never escape this eternal darkness."

Malphis gets up and leaves the room with the fire building

The fire melts into the lens of the camera and later the whole camera as the video stops

The camera now comes back to the commentators desk

Don Jackson:"Any comments chris?"

Chris kayoz:"Just one, Rated Rs had better watch his back, I have never seen Malphis soo focused that he is more dangerous than we thought possible even for him."
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

Ressurection of the smoke warrior (Part 2) Empty Re: Ressurection of the smoke warrior (Part 2)

Post  Rated Rs Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:28 pm

you died bro Wink
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Ressurection of the smoke warrior (Part 2) Empty Re: Ressurection of the smoke warrior (Part 2)

Post  Malphis Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 am

How?
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum