FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Flower Of Scotland

Go down

The new Flower Of Scotland Empty The new Flower Of Scotland

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:13 pm

The arena goes dark, every light is out, even the screen has gone black. A single spotlight illuminates an entrance and a slow deliberate drum beat can be heard. The beat starts to get louder and multiple drums can be heard as the tempo picks up into a military style marching beat. The entrance opens and a drummer can be seen dressed in full highland regalia, then another appears and another until 12 drummers have lined up. Behind the drummers a piper appears, his bagpipes still silent. A full 12 pipers appear and line up behind the drummers who now fall silent.

Suddenly on a silent cue the military band starts to blast out “The Flower Of Scotland”. At the same time the screen lights up with the words “The Flower Of Scotland” in huge tartan letters illuminating the screen. Behind the letters an image appears of Jura holding up the Lockdown title.

The military band marches down the ramp and begin to form a guard of honour towards the ring. With a sudden loud blast of music a spotlight shines on the entrance to reveal Jura standing there, the lockdown title draped casually over his shoulder. He is wearing his new t-shirt, black with a picture of Jura on the front locking in a Jura’s Snare on someone who looks like Trey Johnson and as then Jura turns his back to the crowd to let them see the writing on the back. “Jura, The Flower Of Scotland” in bold bright tartan print.

Smiling happily Jura begins to walk towards the ring, the military band still blasting out his new signature tune. He hops confidently up onto the apron and enters the ring before hoisting the lockdown title high in the air to the roaring of the crowd. Jura walks slowly around the ring milking the cheers from the crowd before picking up a mic.

Jura: “Welcome to Karnage!!!” the crowd roars louder than ever “and I am your champion!!!”

Lowers the mic and does another lap around the ring, loving the adulation from the fans.

Jura: “And let me re-assure all you great fans out there, I intend to be a real champion. I will fight anyone, anywhere, anytime. I know I’m the best wrestler here at SIK and I intend to prove it. Unlike the previous champion….”

Jura turns to look at the giant screen which is showing Jura winning the title at the end of the ppv. Just as Jura raises the title we see Trey Johnson run out and attack him from behind and then walk away leaving Jura lying bleeding on the mat.

Jura, anger in his voice: “A shocking cowardly attack from a pathetic coward who did not deserve to be your champion. Trey spent the entire season hiding from me, he even gave up his title to avoid the humiliation of facing me in the ring and being forced to tap to the Jura’s Snare. But I’ll get my revenge. Somewhere, sometime, when Trey is least expecting it……he’ll get whats coming to him.”

Jura pauses in his angry rant and starts to pace around the ring, the crowd start to chant his name and several posters and t-shirts can be seen displaying his new nickname. Smiling Jura motions to the military band who strike up the tune once again.

Jura: “I am the new Flower Of Scotland, the best, the biggest, the fastest, strongest, most technically gifted wrestler ever to come from Scotland and I intend to be the greatest lockdown champion in history. Starting tonight with my destruction of reaper23.”

With those final words Jura hops down from the ring and makes his way to the exit.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum