FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low Ki's Debut

Go down

Low Ki's Debut Empty Low Ki's Debut

Post  Low Ki (Pats) Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:49 pm

"fighters passion" by the immortals hit the PA system. On the titan tron shows some moves that have never been seen before, some powerful kicks and then a picture of Low Ki and his name underneath it. The man walks out under the titan tron. He is 5 foot 8 inches and weight is about 174 lb. He has a shirts on that says "World Warrior" Low Ki on it. The spreads his legs then rubs his head. The then walks down to the ring hitting the fans signs out of their hands. He gets to the ring and enters the ring. He walks over to a corner of the ring and gets a microphone. He then Stands in the middle of the ring. He bring the microphone up to his mouth ans starts to talk.

Low Ki: I am Low Ki The World Warrior. I am here to Be the best. Well you all must be thinking I am not a guy that you think will put up a fight. But to all of you, I am the (censored) best that you will ever see! And I say and always say It is not the size of the fighter, but the size of the fight he will bring. And I will bring the biggest fight.

Low Ki drops the mic and goes back to the locker room.

Low Ki (Pats)

Back to top Go down