FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big's Journey

2 posters

Go down

Big's Journey Empty Big's Journey

Post  Big Murph Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:54 pm

A clip starts to play on the Tron with the time and date stamped in the corner of Jan. 8, 2012, 10:30 pm...

[Outside the Arena]

[color=red]A scene opens up at a nightclub where the line to get in stretches around the block. The temperature is about 40 degrees tonight, but the people in line don't seem to mind. Suddenly, a Cardinal Red Ferrari Spyder with all-white Italian leather interior stops on a dime in a free parking spot and none other than Big Murph hops out wearing A Cardinals' World Series hat & gear, red & white Jordans & his signature STL-Arch chain. He heads to the front of the line amidst glares & sneers from most of the people in the line, but when he gets to the head of it, the bouncer lets him in without a word and a quick nod of recognition/acknowledgement. Once inside, he heads to a table reserved for him, takes a seat & waits for a barmaid to come by to take his drink order.[/color]

[color=yellow]After a few minutes, a bar maid comes by and takes his order...[/color]

[color=orange]Bar Maid: "What can I get you?"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "Your number, if that's doable, Gorgeous, but if not, I'll have a Vodka & Cranberry, cold and a beer, Heineken Lime, if you have it; Bud Light if you don't."[/color]

[color=orange]Bar Maid: (giggles) "The # may be possible; we do have the drinks you want as well; If you're expecting company, want to order for them?"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "I am expecting company, but I'll let him order for himself."[/color]

[color=yellow]As the bar maid writes down his order, Michael Lee walks in, spots Big Murph walks over to him & sits down...[/color]

[color=olive]Michael Lee: "Hey, Murph, thanks for this unusual interview locale and for buying the drinks." (Turns to bar maid) "I'll have a Mohito and a couple of shots of Jack, straight up on both."[/color]

[color=green](Big Murph grins a bit and shakes Lee's hand, then speaks...)[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "Damn, Lee, I didn't know you had it in you...Jack, huh? Good choice. The reason i asked you here is because when I first got to the federation formerly known as FFI, you said I didn't belong in the business and that I wouldn't last 5 seconds in the middle of the ring...well, look at me now; The 1st ever Risinq Star Champion, started out my career with this promotion, gave blood, sweat & tears to the organization, ended a guys' career and am a Superstar in this business. Not bad for a kid who, as you put it, 'didn't even have a spark', ain't it?"[/color]

[color=olive]Michael Lee: "Yeah, about that...I'm sorry...I'm a bit of a a-hole. You've definitely proved me wrong. So, is this a informal interview?"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "You ARE an a-hole, but it's cool...as far as the interview, ask any questions you want. I'm here to enjoy myself.[/color]

[color=yellow](The bar maid re-appears a moment later with their drinks and Big murph gives her a tip.)[/color]

[color=olive]Michael Lee: "Ok, Murph, let's get down to business...What are your thoughts on all the changes taking place in the federation, mainly, the name changes?"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: (sips his Vodka & Cranberry before speaking) "Well, my job is to wrestle; I don't get involved in wrestling politics or what the highers-up decide to do. But, I will say this, I'll always remember that company as Full Force Impact, the House that The FFI Originals built."[/color]

[color=olive]Michael Lee: "What do you think about Ben Malacam taking the Risinq Star title off of you last season?"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "I told you guys before that PPV that he was a slam dunk to win it. He's an awesome talent; not to mention, I hope to work hard and be in contention for one of the other titles."[/color]

[color=olive]Michael Lee: "Murph, this will be your 4th season in SIC, what keeps you coming back and not signing with a different federation?"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "One reason: Loyalty. A lot of people don't have it. That's something that I hold in the highest regard. The guy who brought me into the company, Tom Scott, has also been here since the beginning. Loyalty, Period."[/color]

[color=olive]Michael Lee: "Last question: How do you feel about moving up to the promotion's flagship brand?"[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: "There's talented guys on both shows, i'm glad I still have a spot on in the promotion." (laughs) "Now, Mikey, enough shop talk, let's enjoy the night, Ladies?"[/color]

[color=red]Out of nowhere, 2 very beautiful ladies slide into the 2 unoccupied seats and drape themselves over Lee & Murph then take them by the hand toward the dance floor as the scene fades.[/color]

Last edited by Big Murph on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Big's Journey Empty Re: Big's Journey

Post  Reaper Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:02 pm

always enjoy your rps Murph

Reaper

Back to top Go down