FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speedy's Debut rp

Go down

Speedy's Debut rp Empty Speedy's Debut rp

Post  Speedy Gonzales Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 am

Speedy suddenly appears on the titan tron. He is seen with a block of cheddar cheese in his hand wearing a black sombrero, and a black pancho. Before he begins to move a fan screams" Stupid Rat!". He then walked right to him, took a big bite of cheese and spit it on his face. The crowd boos once he spits on him. He then quickly makes his way to the ringside.

When Speedy gets to the ringside the lights of the arena suddenly turns off. Moments later a sound of thunder clashing is heard.the whole arena screams in for wondering whats going on. When the lights turn on in the arena 4 people wearing black hoodies over there head are seen standing behind Speedy.The four men go into the ring before speedy and each one of them go onto a turnbuckle.

Speedy then slides into the ring. A spotlight then shines on him. The crowd boos once the spotlight hit him. One of the hooded men tosses speedy a microphone on it that says " MAD" on it.

Speedy Gonzales: People see me and automatically judge. They don't know who they was misjudging. There hatred made me into who I am today. All who once spoken negative about me now look and worship. Starting at Insane Intensity Wrestling to my old show Mental Asylum Division,Now here to wreck havoc and make a name for myself in S.I.K. I'm here to show you that i am going to take over this company. Which i showed in my match against Daitezen.

The crowd then boos.

Speedy Gonzales: Boo all you want. I will be the best. Showing you MAD skills. The Order of Nephilm and I are here.

Speedy grins, then reaches under his pancho to reveal a plastic bottle full of blood.He begins to drink. When he was done he closes the top and clears his throat.

Speedy Gonzales: Things are about to get MAD!

The lights in the arena then turns off. Seconds later it turns back on and no one is seen in the ring.

Camera Fades

Speedy Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Speedy's Debut rp Empty Re: Speedy's Debut rp

Post  Speedy Gonzales Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 am

Please feel free to give feedback.

Speedy Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum