FFI Presents: Full Force Impact

Kaisered/Bogus

Go down

Kaisered/Bogus

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:04 am

The lights turn off in the arena as Loaded Gun from Saving Abel sounds.

The light in front of the titantron turns on and Kaisered is standing there with a microphone in his left hand and it seems to be like he is posing for the crowd.

Kaisered: Hello people at this moment you may have no idea of who I am, but after today y'all will know. I am Kaisered the most narcissist of all wrestlers. No one in this company is better looking than I am.

Crowd begins to boo at him

Kaisered: Seriously people, it seems that my ultimate handsomeness is blinding y'all that you can't really see who you are booing. Man you love to cheer all those not handsome so called wrestlers, but you can't distinguish beauty even though its in front of you. You should be ashamed of cheering to those ugly people. Like seriously. I am disgusted seeing the animals that wrestle here.

The booing goes louder

Kaisered: Oh well what do I care if you boo me or not. I am still more handsome than anyone of you. I'm sure your wife and your daughter are totally hypnotized with my handsomeness, and you men are booing me just out of envy. You can't be like me, your sons can't be like me and their sons can't be like me. I am just that handsome.

Kaisered just laughs and looks at his ring attire.

Kaisered: Kind of like that guy I am facing today. He just gives me the creeps he's probably full of acne.

Pretending he is about to puke

Kaisered: Oh man I almost threw up just thinking about it. Well I hope this filthy animal doesn't mess up my hair because I will break his legs.

Kaisered puts down the microphone and walks out.

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaisered/Bogus

Post  BogusClay on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:13 am

The lights turn off in the arena as Loaded Gun from Saving Abel sounds.

The light in front of the titantron turns on and Kaisered is standing there with a microphone in his left hand and it seems to be like he is posing for the crowd.

Kaisered: Hello people at this moment you may have no idea of who I am, but after today y'all will know. I am Kaisered the most narcissist of all wrestlers. No one in this company is better looking than I am.

Crowd begins to boo at him

Kaisered: Seriously people, it seems that my ultimate handsomeness is blinding y'all that you can't really see who you are booing. Man you love to cheer all those not handsome so called wrestlers, but you can't distinguish beauty even though its in front of you. You should be ashamed of cheering to those ugly people. Like seriously. I am disgusted seeing the animals that wrestle here.

The booing goes louder

Kaisered: Oh well what do I care if you boo me or not. I am still more handsome than anyone of you. I'm sure your wife and your daughter are totally hypnotized with my handsomeness, and you men are booing me just out of envy. You can't be like me, your sons can't be like me and their sons can't be like me. I am just that handsome.

Kaisered just laughs and looks at his ring attire.

Kaisered: Kind of like that guy I am facing today. He just gives me the creeps he's probably full of acne.

Pretending he is about to puke

Kaisered: Oh man I almost threw up just thinking about it. Well I hope this filthy animal doesn't mess up my hair because I will break his legs.

Bogus Clay's theme music starts playing and there is as clap of thunder as he appears at the top of the entrance ramp

Kaisered quickly slides out of the arena and disappears into the crowd as Bogus Clay makes his way to the ring

Bogus Clay stands in the middle of the ring motionless for a couple of minutes, then kneels down on the mat and gives a weird moaning sound.

Lightning strikes the four ringposts immediately.

Bogus Clay then exits the ring in silence

BogusClay

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:43 pm

I love the reply Clay thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: