FFI Presents: Full Force Impact

The war has started

Go down

The war has started

Post  ILL Pr3daTor on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Music plays and ILL Pr3daTor walks to the ring.

ILL Pr3daTor: Just a quick heads up to all you fans out there. I will be having my first match of the season today.

The fans cheer

ILL Pr3daTor: The match will be a great one as Insane and I dominate like we usually do.

Music plays and HeftyDodo walks out to the ramp

ILL Pr3daTor: Now what are you doing out...

HeftyDodo: Shut up. I hate that ridiculous sound that comes from your throat. I hate how you look like you enjoy this ridiculous dabble. You announce that you are having a match, you claim that you will win. I want you to shut up and stop looking like a obese couch-potato!

ILL Pr3daTor: Just because you are a clown doesn't mean that you have to be funny.

HeftyDodo: I despise how you think I'm a clown. Ah yes, another thing to hate. You. I think you should look at yourself, you fat, ugly, pathetic piece of trash!

ILL Pr3daTor: Get down here so I can show you who is fat, ugly and pathetic!

The crowd cheers.

HeftyDodo: I will not go down there unless the announcer calls my name and a bell rings. Besides I called you trash.

ILL Pr3daTor: Then lets have a match, and you will see how this piece of trash will crush you.

The crowd cheers.

John Lartikus walks out with a mic.

John: Now ILL, you wont be having a match with Hefty tonight. You will have a tag match. But I don't think it should be tonight, I think it should be on Tuesday Night Bloodbath!

The crowd is mixed between cheers and Boo's.

HeftyDodo: Thats fine with me. QUACK!

HeftyDodo and John Lartikus walk backstage.

ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Re: The war has started

Post  ILL Pr3daTor on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Anyway this new version can get in the show?
ILL Pr3daTor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum