FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did speedy meet his match?

2 posters

Go down

Did speedy meet his match? Empty Did speedy meet his match?

Post  Speedy Gonzales Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Speedy is sitting in a corner eating cheddar cheese. Speedy is seen wearing a faded black Sombrero, and a black pancho. When speedy was done eating the cheese Elcarnicero began walking his way. Speedy quickly ran so ElCarnicero wouldn't see him.

ElCarnicero is seen with a sledge hammer in his hand. Speedy suddenly appears behind him. Before speedy got a chance to tap him on the back, ElCarnicero swings the Sledgehammer back and hits speedy right in his Ribs. Speedy falls to the floor screming in pain.

ELCarnicero: I seen you Speedy. You couldn't hide from me. Tonight in that ring you won't hide form me.

ElCarnicero then looks directly into speedy's eyes.

El Carnicero: I promise you that only one of us will leave the ring walking, and by the looks of it, it seems like you.

Speedy Gonzales: That is where your wrong. I will be standing at the end of are match. The question is will you?

ElCarnicero: Your Pathetic. I will make you eat those words in are match tonight. To make sure your not that much of a bother tonight.

ElCarnicero hits Speedy's left knee 3 times with the sledgehammer. Speedy then screams and spits on ElCarnicero's face. ElCarnicero then punches Speedy in the face leaving him there on the floor without making a sound.Then he walks away.

Camera fades

Speedy Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Did speedy meet his match? Empty Re: Did speedy meet his match?

Post  Reaper Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:42 pm

lmao love it Very Happy

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum