FFI Presents: Full Force Impact

Read assholes

Go down

Read assholes

Post  Showtime Jernigan on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Hurt is heard on the carnagetron as Showtime Jernigan makes his way to the ring mic in hand
-

-
Showtime: Skilled or get killed.... Skilled or get killed.... What a joke!
That suppose to be an intimidating catchphrase from some guy that is obviously jealous of me?
I understand Trenty boy. You have not the inch of wrestling skills that I do in this ring. Understandable to be jealous. It's understandable that unlike yourself I stand alone, I don't need a tag team partner like Axel Crow to win a championship. I don't ride anybodies coattails like you do yourself.
-
I got here by fighting one on one not two on two, or like a few weeks ago, two on one like you and your new bud Trey Johnson did to me, but hey, all is good, I'm going to show the jokes like you that are champions that this newcomer in CiR can win a title as easy as 1...2...3... or as I do to all my victims Snap, Break, Tap.
-
Now whomever is the Double Down Champion at the time, prepare for the fight of your life, because if....when you lose, that may very well be your career. So go ahead and get that job ready at the local grocery store for yourself.
-
Trent Acid, I will show you I'm no chump like yourself and you say i couldn't fight a guy like Trey Johnson, well you obviously forgot you were there tag teaming on me, but I mean that's what they all forget the unfairness of what happened.
These are the things that happen in a man's career that just make him want to push on and compete even harder, to prove to all the haters, and all the doubters, that I'm not just some chump that came into this business.
I won my #1 contenders match, I will win the Double Down Championship, and I will come after you Trent in the near, near future.
-
Hurt is once again heard on the carnagetron as Showtime exits the ring.

Trent appears on the stage before Showtime can leave
-

-
Trent Acid: That is the path you should take. Say what you will about me but I am still a champion while you are not. Sometimes it takes one to push another past his capable abilities. Achieve your goals and prove me wrong like you should have already. Mind games are normally a way to get someone to achieve or do what you want them to do. Clearly what I have done is gotten you to push yourself further. I won't stay out here any longer then I have as I have other matters to attend to. I wish you good luck Showtime just don't choke.

Showtime stands in shock of what has just transpired
-
Showtime: You're absolutely right sometimes it does take another person to push another past what they have been doing at the time, but Trent you should know not for one second do I believe this bull your trying to feed me.
-
We both know, the wrestlers in the back know, and damn it these fans know that your full of CENSORED. If you expect me to stand here and believe you are wishing me good luck, well I must of won the lottery.
-
Do I believe the whole part of I got more? Hell yes. Do these fans? Hell yes. Do the wrestlers in the back? Well put it this way, if they don't now they will soon.
-
Trenty boy you seem to be going soft on me, or is it that of your getting older, therefore, wiser, therefore, not dumb enough to realise what kind of a man I am.
-
See I got this thing inside of me, this thing is called ruthless aggression and ruthless agony that I can and damn sure will unleash unto my opponent, a roadblock in my path, or in your case an arrogant, (Censored), has been, that is obviously out here to try and steal the young and talented's spotlight.
-
You go ahead do what you want to do though. It's not like you got too many years left in your miserable career. I understand that you are a champion, good for you, but I mean hey anybody can win tag team championships. I'm done here.

-
Trent Acid: Why waste your time on me when you clearly have a job elsewhere. It is about time you prove me and everyone else wrong. As of right now, you are the least of my worries but who knows I might come back after you but I have my own matters to attend to. You might very well be Double Down champion material but that has yet to be seen. The current champion has you outdone by far but all this talk is sickening me specifically just looking at you. My Message has been sent. Be Skilled or Get Killed!
-
Trent Acid drops his mic and walks to the back

Title Defenses : 3

Rec: 7-4

Major Accomplishments : WON THE IMPACT CHAMPIONSHIP AT INCENSION AND DEFEATED REAPER.
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down