FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muroc hoping to see good match

Go down

Muroc hoping to see good match Empty Muroc hoping to see good match

Post  Muroc Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:04 pm

(Locker room segment)

Muroc: Oh shit this stupid wound opened again. I surely hope i dont have to come this arena ever again

Bugs Bunny enter Murocs locker room

Muroc: And what the hell you think you are doing here!?

Bugs Bunny: Muroc you are bleeding

Muroc: So get me a doctor you idiot

Bugs Bunny: He is on hes way allready to check your wound

Muroc: So why the hell are you here anyway i tought i showed you that you are out of my league and you cant match my talent

Bugs bunny: I just wanted to thank you for the greatest match of my career the things we did in the ring were totally out of this planet

Muroc: So you wanna do it again so i can paralyze your body from pain again?

Bugs Bunny: Dude nothing like that i was just

Muroc pushes Bugs Bunny and interrups him at the same time.

Muroc: Dont you ever come to my locker room and talk to me if i dont give you permission to do that. becose if you do i will make you suffer and not only you i will make all your frinds and family suffer. You got my point so get the hell out of my room

Bugs Bunny: Let me finish first

Muroc: Who the hell you think you are coming into my locker room and trying act like a nice guy which you are not so shut you mouth or i will shut it wor you. AND LEAVE MY GOD DAMN LOCKER ROOM

Bugs Bunny: I totally lost my respect for you Muroc. You dont have show me way out i know where the door is

Bugs Bunny leaves Murocs room and same time Sens3 Comes to room

Muroc: Whats up man?

Sens3: Nothing special just thinking

Muroc: Your match?

Sens3: Yeah. I have seen only one good match tonight and it was your mathc against bugs bunny. it is propably gonna be match of the year. And i hope that my will also be great one so fans also see that im little bit talented too

Muroc: I havent seen even one good match but i have wrestled one great match. I hope you wont dissapoint me Sens3

Sens3: I wont

Muroc: I hope becose if your match sucks i will not share my locker room with you next week and you will have to change your wrestling gear at the street and you dont wanna do that dont you

Sens3: Im truly thankfull that you shared your locker room with me but when you are talking shit i just would like to beat the hell out of you with this steel chair i am sitting on if you know what i mean dude

Muroc: So you wanna peace of me? is that what you are sayin?

Sens3: So you got the point. I still hope we can share your locker room next week.

Muroc: If you have a good match tonight and win it i can share it with you and we can have that match next week if it is ok to our General manager becose i dont make the matches here even thought i should the show would be milion times better. But now go have a good match so i can watch some good old wrestling and drink some beer.

Sens3: ok

Muroc: So get The hell ot of my room!

Sens3: OK bye

Sens3 leaves the room and goes to warm up for hes match

Muroc: where the hell is that doctor.
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down