FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for Full Force Impact

Go down

Rules for Full Force Impact Empty Rules for Full Force Impact

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:46 pm

1. I Expect all players to active within the fed. It doesn't matter how many fans or entrances you have. You could have more then 180 it really doesn't matter I'll Fire You. Just be active guys. And Buying Entrances is the best way to get more fans.

2. I Would like it if each and everyone of you will be able to rp for every show even if your not booked to wrestle that night. If Rp'ng is not your style nor suits you I Expect you to find someone who is good at rping to write rp's for you. I Will Have a Thread to help you with that later on.

3. Please Don't Ask for a Title Shot. The Only way to get a title shot is to earn it here. and the only way to earn it here is by being active, writing rps and doing what your suppose to do.

4. No Contract talk to any other members in this fed. Please don't be bragging about the contract I Have given you. And All contract resigning will be taken care of during the off-season.

5. No One is allowed to post anything about Leaving, Quitting, Restarting, Possible Restarting, or Should I Leave or Not. If That is the case, talk to me about this before you decide to do that.

6. If you have a Problem with any body in the fed pm me before you say anything to the whole fed.

7. Don't use anyone in a rp with out There Permission.

8. I Expect everyone in this fed to have a degree/since of Maturity. If you are a problem causer actions will take place.

9. I Expect Everyone to watch the show there are in or not. I Expect to watch both shows. I Will make a topic where you tell me what is your favorite match ect... Sometime soon. so you can tell me and us what you liked about the show and what we could do to improve the show.

10. DO NOT GIVE THIS FED CHAT LINK OUT TO ANYONE...I GIVE IT OUT TO PPL....WHO I TRUST(Like a GM Or someone I have known on TWG For a while or a future member...) DO NOT GIVE IT OUT. IF SOMEONE GETS THIS LIBNK WITHOUT ME GIVING THEM IT. And IF I Found OUT WHO GAVE IT TO THEM...IT WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL OF CONTRACT WHEN THE SEASON IS OVER. SO I ADVICE YOU NOT TO DO IT. AND WHEN I TERMINATE/REMOVE THE CONTRACT I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER SHOT/ SO THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THIS.

11. If Anyone fails to Apply to these rules, Actions will happen.

You Have 3 Strikes and Your Out. I'll add more as I Think of them.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down