FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murphy's Law(mini 4/4)

2 posters

Go down

Murphy's Law(mini 4/4) Empty Murphy's Law(mini 4/4)

Post  Big Murph Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:42 am

[In the ring]

[color=cyan]The theme music for Sudden Impact hits and Robert Sheehan comes out with a strained expression on his face. He grabs a mic, climbs in the ring & begins to speak...[/color]

[color=blue]Robert Sheehan: Ladies & gentlemen, I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I've been under pressure to make a decision regarding the participants for the Rising Star title. I've been threatened, asked, begged/pleaded to and it all pales in comparison to what someone has been doing to get a chance at our newest title. Someone has went to great lengths to ensure their spot. They've hired people to deliver notes to my car via break-in and even have invaded my home to collect locks of hair from my sleeping loved ones...[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Don, do you know what the hell's going on? Cause I'm La-La-La-La LOST! I think the pressure has burst Little Bobby's brain pipe...[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: Chris, your ALWAYS lost; obviously, someone has threatened Mr. Sheehan beyond reproach & he's had enough and wants the perpetrator to show himself once and for all & stop with these mind games. Who could've done such underhanded & devious thing as to involve a man's family in this? I'm a firm believer in keeping things STRICTLY professional, never personal...[/color]

[color=blue]Robert Sheehan: Playtime is over! I'm the Assistant GM, & I DEMAND you show yourself! You have went too far!I will ha--[/color]

[color=red]Suddenly, The Titantron flashes on to a scene very familair to Robert Sheehan: his office. The camera is trained on his desk where someone is sitting in his chair, but it's back is to the camera. The person in the chair begins to speak...[/color]

[color=darkred]: Mr. Sheehan, have you ever heard of Murphy's Law?[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Murphy's Law? Wasn't that a tv show about a small town sheriff? Man, I miss the good ol' days...[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: My word, you're dumber than a box of rocks and the place where your brain should be is as empty as the Grand Canyon is deep. Murphy's law deals in thermodynamics--airplane and spacecraft engineering to be exact.[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: So, what the hell does that have to do with this and who is that guy in the chair? He looks and sounds familair...[/color]

[color=darkred]: Murphy's Law states that anything that can go wrong, WILL go wrong. And for you, Mr. Sheehan, things started going wrong as soon as you were given the task of naming participants for the Rising Star title. I knew that threatening you or asking you was not an option, so I had to stand out from the rest and hit you where it would hurt the most: your family. Oh, if you're wondering who "Mr. Average" is, he's one of my street runners; my most trusted one at that. Would you like to know who I am? Well, you'll find out...on my terms. (He clicks off the camera, but sound can still be heard) Hey, Bobby, you seem to be in a Big Mess, if you want out, you'll announce me as one of the participants when I come to the ring...(footsteps can be heard)...NOW![/color]

[color=blue]Robert Sheehan:Good! I'm waiting ri--[/color]

[color=red]"Start From Scratch" by The Game begins to play & Big Murph steps into the arena and the crowd is stunned. He has a mic and begins to speak...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Have I made my point yet, Mr. Sheehan? I am willing to stop at N o T H I N G to get what I want. Like I told all of you before, this business is about Money, Power, Respect & Destruction! In your case, Bobby ol boy, it's destruction of the will and mind. Now, name me as a participant in the Rising Star title picture...[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Murphy's Law(mini 4/4) Empty Re: Murphy's Law(mini 4/4)

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 am

murphys law lmao lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Robert smiles to himself

Robert Sheehan: I'm glad you're out here Big Murph, because i've got an announcement to make about the Rising Star titles.

Big Murph looks on expectantly

Robert Sheehan: You see, you're not the only one who has tried to intimidate me into giving them a shot at this championship, and i've had enough of it. I'm not going to take any more.

Big Murph: So Bobby, what do you think you're going to do. Take me on?

Robert smiles and ignores Big Murph.

Robert Sheehan: As the assistant GM, I have two announcements to make tonight. Firstly, the competitors for the Rising Star title...

Robert pauses dramatically.

Robert Sheehan: Will be announced on next weeks Sudden Impact.

Robert smiles at Big Murph as the crowd cheers.

Robert Sheehan: And secondly, anyone who dares to even go near me, or my family with malicious intent... Scratch that, if I even suspect that someone is involved in screwing around with them.

Robert pauses again, the anger obvious in his voice.

Robert Sheehan: Not only will they be removed from the running for the Rising Star title...

Robert pauses for a final time, sensing the crowd is on tenterhooks.

Robert Sheehan: They will also be suspended from Full Force Impact indefinitely!

The crowd is stunned by that announcement. Robert exits the ring, and walks up the ramp towards Big Murph, continuing to talk.

Robert Sheehan: You see Murph... you don't seem all that Big now. You talk about wealth, you talk about respect, you talk about power, well maybe you need to practice some control instead. I know you're well read, so let me quote some Confucius for you. Better still is the poor man who is cheerful, and the rich man who cherishes the inner principle of harmony and self-control. Right now i'm pretty cheerful so...

Robert reaches Big Murph at the top of the rampway, looks up at him and smiles.

Robert Sheehan: Let's see if with all your 'money, power, respect and destruction' you can exercise some self-control too.

Robert turns his back on Big Murph, and walks towards the exit of the arena.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Murph Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:34 pm

[color=red]Before Robert Sheehan reaches the backstage area, Big Murph calls his name...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Mr. Sheehan? Hold on a minute...[/color]

[color=red]Big Murph walks toward him with purpose, then, surprisingly, extends his hand out for Robert to shake.[/color]

[color=blue]Robert Sheehan: Murph, what are you playing at? Is this some sort of joke?[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: A joke? No, not at all. Believe it or not, we've just demonstrated the laws of thermodynamics AND ended with the "Respect" in Money, Power, Respect. Would you like me to explain?[/color]

[color=blue]Robert Sheehan: Sure, Murph, I'll bite; How in the world did we go from aircraft engineering to mutual respect?[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: I'll break it down real quick: 2 entities are compatible with the 3rd, making both of them compatible as well; that's 0th Law. 1st Law: gaining heat and putting in work. 2nd Law: Reversible & Irreversible processes. 3rd Law: Coolness. Basically, this was a exercise in Respecting, and showing, Power; for you as well as me. I pushed you until you pushed back with more force, therefore,DEMANDING my respect. THAT, is why I'm extending my hand to you; I will understand fully if you don't accept it. But I felt like if I didn't push you as hard as possible on youfirst week on the job, these guys were going to try to run you into the ground. Now whether I'm in the title picture or not, after tonight, you won't have another problem from talent.[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Robert Sheehan shakes his head for a moment, staring at Big Murph.

Robert Sheehan: Looks like i've still got plenty to learn about dealing with wrestlers.

Robert laughs at himself, and then shakes Big Murph's outstreched hand, and the two exit the arena, while the crowd anxiously awaits the main event.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down