FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second match and there is no improvement

Go down

Second match and there is no improvement Empty Second match and there is no improvement

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:44 am

Shaydow Tamriel is seated on a stack of tables, holding his hair in his hands,

Shaydow Tamriel: "So last week I won...did I get rewarded? No. Now this week I face Alex...something...I don't know."

Shaydow Tamriel looks up at the camera

Shaydow Tamriel: "Still the GMs keep Gemini apart and I can tell you that I am not happy, nor am I any of the other dwarves."

Shaydow Tamriel laughes suddenly

Shaydow Tamriel: "So again the shadows is called forth and you will hear the Shaydow's Call, Alex I hope you are ready for some pain. I may not win, but I do not care, I will make you pay for the GMs keeping my brother, my own blood from me. Long have I lived without even knowing that I did not have a brother. Now you are the one who will pay..."

Shaydow Tamriel grins

Shaydow Tamriel: "Even if you escape me, I will make certain that you will pay...oh yess you will pay for what have been done to me Alex ol boy. You have two choices, suffer or flee. You can be sure that you will hurt before the end of this night."

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum