FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage and Frustration

Go down

Rage and Frustration Empty Rage and Frustration

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:45 pm

The camera cuts to a backstage locker room where we see Christopher Bowes sitting on a chair facing his locker. He seems to be grabbing his hair and pulling on it violently staring into a mirror. The referee for Full Force Impact, Giles Macaw walks into the room and hesitantly approaches him.

Giles: Chris I need to speak with you.

Bowes sits up and stares back at Giles with bloodshot eyes and just a general look of distraught.

Bowes: Go ahead.

Giles: You know what this is going to be about. You seem to not care about the other wrestler’s safety, and there is a cause for concern in the locker room about it. I’m here on behalf of the GM of Full Force Impact to resolve this matter.

Bowes: If no one wants to get into the ring with me, then they’re free to forfeit the match as they please. I don’t hold back when I step into the ring, and everyone around here knows It.

Giles nods his head, seemingly agreeing with him.

Giles: That being said, I still have to call these matches, and if at any time during your matches I see you doing anything illegal or something purely to injure anyone else then I won’t hesitate to disqualify you.

Bowes shakes his head in disgust.

Bowes: I've never done anything illegal in any of my matches, and to bring that up just disgusts me. All of my moves are legal in the center of that ring, everyone’s just afraid of what I might do to them when they step into the ring with me.

Giles: We’ll just have to see how your first match in Full Force Impact turns out.

Giles looks satisfied and leaves the locker room. As the camera is about to leave the room, Christopher Bowes gets up in frustration, and throws the chair at his locker shattering the mirror. We can clearly see his rage as the cameraman turns around and runs away from the locker room.

Back to top Go down