FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted part 3

Go down

Wanted part 3 Empty Wanted part 3

Post  Reaper Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:50 am

The camera shows Michael Lee outside Trey Johnson Office

Michael Lee: Ok, you guys are sure you saw him go in here?

The two crewmen both nod their heads yes.

Michael Lee: Good job guys if all goes well I'll have another task for you.

Michael reaches in to his pocket and pulls out two crisp hundred dollar bills.

Michael Lee: Um, either of you have change for a hundred? No, ok I'll have to get you later.

Michael knocks on the door.

Voice: It's open

Michael opens the door slowly, peaks inside and there sitting in the COO chair, his feet up on the desk, drinking a long cold glass of milk is the man he has been looking for all night.

Michael Lee: What the hell are you doing in Mr. Johnson's office, in his chair. Get your feet off the mans desk, this is a very important office.

Voice: Chill, I just need a place to get away, and since nothing every happens in here, hey, why not just chill.

Michael Lee: If Mr. Johnson find you in here like this, he'll be steaming.

Voice: Michael, the guys told me you're looking for me. Well here I am, you found me, job well done, now what is it you wanted?

Michael Lee: Well to make this quick I have been ask to do a report for a wrestling mag on the rise of a super star, and I couldn't think of anyone else i'd rather do the report on then you.

The person in the chair twist back and forth in the chair.

Voice: Michael, I sit here feeling all powerful and wonder why me?

Michael Lee: Well in all honesty, you're the biggest thing going this season, your name is on everyone's lips, and the mag wants you.

Voice: Michael I'll do it. Break out your little pen and paper and hit me with whatever you want to know.

Michael Lee: Well I'd like to do it in a Gym, like the one you first started in?

Voice: Go back where it all began, why not I'm game.

Michael leans forward and shakes the guys hand before turning to leave.

Voice: Hey Michael, close the door when you go and have a nice day.

Michael closes the door, grabs his cell and sends out a text. The camera catches it “he'll be there “.

Camera blacks out to Michael singing .

Last edited by Reaper on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spag)

Reaper

Back to top Go down