FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luchadore Intensisimo

Go down

Luchadore Intensisimo Empty Luchadore Intensisimo

Post  Daitezen Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:05 am

The scene switches to that of one earlier in the day, following Daitezen. He is shown pulling up to a building, somewhere hidden in the centre of Buenos Aires. He climbs out, looking angry still, obviously having reached his destination. The camera looks up and shows a grubby sign reading Luchadore Intensisimo.

Daitezen enters the building, and the camera follows, showing what looks to be a training facility for wrestlers. It is quiet, no-one seems to be around. There is a slightly dirty wrestling ring in the centre of the training room, surrounded by a mixture of fitness equipment and general sports gear. Daitezen walks towards the ring and smiles. He bends down a moment, picking up a steel chair resting on the ground, obviously wary of some sort of trap.

Voice: Hey, you won’t be needing that yet friend.

Daitezen turns, and is confronted by a middle aged gentleman, solidly built, but walking with a crutch. Daitezen studies him for a moment, and by his glances, the man is obviously doing the same.

Man: You must be the guy that crazy lady was talking about. Cute though, if you’re in to that. I’m Leon, and you must be Daitezen right? Bet this is the sticks compared to what you’re used to now.

Daitezen smiles, but glares intently at Leon.

Daitezen: The only difference between this and what i’m doing now is the lack of people watching. A fight is a fight, and this would be as good a place for one as any if this is a set-up.

Leon smiles, and shakes his head.

Leon: It’s good to hear you say that friend. I guess that crazy lady is playing games with you, but she paid me enough not to care.

Daitezen’s expression turns violent.

Daitezen: Where is that...

A crash is heard, conveniently covering the sound of Daitezen’s voice for a moment. Daitezen turns, the chair still in hand, ready to attack.

He sees a little girl across the room, with a fresh bucket of water splashed across the floor. She looks over at Daitezen, smiles and waves, then picks the bucket up and leaves through one of the doors. Daitezen hears the sound of Leon laughing, and turns back to him. After a moment, the violent look on Daitezen’s face subsides.

Leon: That’s my niece, Valentina. Not scared of anything that one, she loves wrestling.

Daitezen smiles, almost despite himself, and seems to relax a little.

Daitezen: So it’s not a trap, if you would risk your niece around here. So what game is Lilith playing?

Leon: I have no idea friend, and that’s the truth. She paid me enough to get this place completely refitted, so I didn’t ask any questions. She just said that we should give you a little challenge here, and to give you some letter if you succeed.

Daitezen looks suspicious.

Daitezen: A challenge?

Leon smiles, and shrugs.

Leon: Don’t worry friend, I don’t think you’ll manage it, but i’m not trying to trick you. Just a simple wrestling match here against our champion. First one who doesn’t answer a ten count loses.

Daitezen smiles.

Daitezen: Sounds good to me.

Leon looks a little surprised.

Leon: I’m surprised you’re not trying to threaten me to give you the letter first, or even protesting more about it.

Daitezen: I’m a wrestler, and while i’m sure Lilith is playing some sort of game here, i’m not going to back down from a challenge. I’ll take on your guy, I just hope he is up to the task.

Leon laughs, and smiles broadly.

Leon: I’m sure you won’t be saying that when you see him friend, but i’m glad you’re not one of these pro-wrestlers who looks down on everyone who isn’t lucky enough to be performing on the big stage. VALENTINA!

Leon’s niece appears after a moment, and runs up to her uncle, jumping up and hugging him.

Leon: Whoa, careful girl, you’ll knock me flat.

Leon turns to Daitezen and smiles.

Leon: She’s already a better wrestler than I ever was, and she's only nine! Isn’t that right Valentina?

Valentina giggles, and smiles.

Valentina: I’m going to be a real wrestler when I grow up uncle Leon.

Leon: Sure you are dear, but you have to make sure you get a good education first. But you’ll enjoy tonight, my new friend here will be fighting our champion.

Valentina cheers, then looks at Daitezen, studying him.

Valentina: You’re that wrestler off the TV! You won the belt! But I bet you can’t beat our champion, he’s much bigger and stronger than you.

Daitezen laughs, seemingly relaxed now.

Leon: Valentina, could you show our new friend to the changing room, so he can get himself ready?

Valentina: Okay uncle Leon. Come on, follow me Daitezen, hurry up.

Leon laughs.

Leon: You better listen to her Daitezen, she won’t take no for an answer!

Daitezen smiles, and extends his hand to Leon, who smiles in return and shakes hands with Daitezen. Valentina jumps up, and grabs Daitezen’s hand.

Valentina: Hurry up, I want to see you wrestle!

Valentina pulls Daitezen away, as Leon roars in laughter. Daitezen looks bemused, then follows Valentina, who starts chattering away as the two disappear from shot, and the camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down