FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muroc at interview

Go down

Muroc at interview Empty Muroc at interview

Post  Muroc Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:55 am

(Backstage Segment)

Camera starts rolling Keri Richardson is in the interview area

Keri Richardson: Hello everybody and welcome back to Full Force Impact hope you have enjoyed the show so far now i have great technical wrestler, the finnish flash, wrestling king yes it's no other than Muroc.

Camera zooms out so Muroc is also seen on the camera

Keri Richardson: Hi Muroc i know that we don't like each other but let's do this like professionals

Muroc: Fine by me but i wanna have couple words with you after this if thats ok

Keri Richardson: Let me think about it.

Muroc: Be free to start our interview when you want

Keri Richardson: Sure so we all know that you have lost two match in a row and that means that you have not won a single match this season. So do you feel that you have a chance at any tittle at this season?

Muroc: Well it is true that i have not won a single match and those losses came by my mistakes and of course i have change to earn a tittle match i am 100% percent sure that our general manager have seen my skills and been impressed by them but hardest thing for me is to find motivation for my matches against total nobodys i need something to motivate me.

Keri Richardson: Like what?

Muroc: Like you.

Keri Blushes

Keri Richardson: Muroc... You know that is not going to happend becose you threated me like nothing and im not sure can i forgive you.

Muroc: I know but showtime ruined everything and poisoned my mind against you with he's words

Keri Richardson: Im taken by your word Muroc but we have to get this interview done

Muroc looks depressed

Muroc: Thats okay

Keri Richardson: So what tittle you think you could earn a shot

Muroc: Rising star title would be ideal for me becose im at the bottom and only way for me is a way up and getting that championship would be great way for me to show of my skills and work my way up to bigger tittles like lockdown tittle wich is far away from me but slowly i will work my way up and earn victory for my matches i don't care who they put against me i will work my ass of and if that is not enought then it just ain't enought.

Keri Richardson: Thats true but i know that you will soon start getting victories. But not tonight becose you are not sceduled to have a match. Do you have any ideas why you are not sceduled?

Muroc: Yes im not sceduled to have a match becose my back still have not recovered from the match i had with malphis but next week it's going to be fine and im going to come back to the ring

Keri Richardson: So why are you here?

Muroc: Becose i wanna talk to you and i heard a rumor that they are tonight make announcement about rising start tittle

Keri Richardson: i have no more questions so what you wanted to ask from me

Muroc: Keri I... I... Keri I am sorry. I acted like a jerk and i wanna make it up to you you were the one that motivated me you were the one that kept me on a right track you are the one that putted me on the map you are the only one i have a spot in my heart if i cant have you i will become empty shell you must release me from my suffering or i will lose my mind. I don't wanna be alone in the darkness my soul is broken and i need someone that will show me light and show me my destiny. When i saw you in interviewing other wrestlers last week my hunger to win disappeared becose i realised that i could have you in my arms and fortuned to feel time stop and show the world that this is not a dream and we blong to each other.

Keri Richardson: I have a solution for this

Keri Kisses Muroc gently

Keri Richardson: If you win your next match i consider your offer if not then you just have to become empty shell and one more thing

Keri slaps Muroc and leaves. Muroc takes a look at Keri when she is walking away and Muroc goes back to he's locker room
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum