FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Management Offer

Go down

Management Offer Empty Management Offer

Post  Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:57 am

Camera goes backstage and shows Goten interview with a Superstar !

Goten : Hello and welcome to my interview its called Pride Interview , tonight we have a new member in Pride Interview Station of FFI he calls himself Reaper !

The camera goes to Reaper and he looks angry

Goten is scared

reaper: what r u looking at freak

Goten : i just want to interview you , well why dont i ask you, i want to know and all this people what's your goals here in FFI do u want titles glory fame ?

Reaper: well Goten i have come here for reasons unknown , first to win titles has its priorities but im also here for the tag division , second i love wrestling and excited in causing pain and mayhem last because of the fans i want to show them what can i do in this ring

The Fans cheers for Reaper

Goten: Nice but also different never heard of different goals like this , good luck with them i hope you do well here

reaper smirks at him

Goten: so u come to show that people what you can do in this ring ! how about u show me what u can do in a match of your choice against a opponent of my choice ?

Reaper : Go....what ever your name is ! i have no problem with that bring on the challange

goten : my name is goten dont you forget that i will one day be the one who will destroy u in this ring and make u beg for your mummy and get up the ladder !

reaper begin to get smirks at him again
reaper : don't test me you couldnt even catch up to me!! i have a bad side i will unleash hell you watch

Goten : well let's see ill make u a deal ill manage you if you dont tease me ok

reaper : looks like we will have a great management then lets go enjoy fighting now !!

Goten : yeah let the terms commence it will be a massacre when we see the next star in you beat everyone up.

both of them laugh

Goten: what are we going to do now ? if u want we can go to the locker room for now and train before you get in this ring !!

Reaper : yeah sure lets go but remember ill have your back if you have mine deal

Goten :Deal Shake on it

They Both Shake hands

Reaper : lets go to your locker room and get ready to fight now !!

they both leave and go to gotens locker room to prepare for the match !

as they go to the locker room

the camera fades away

Back to top Go down

Management Offer Empty Re: Management Offer

Post  Rated Rs Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:28 am

*face palm*
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated Rs Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:54 am

Camera goes backstage and shows Goten interview with a Superstar !

Goten : Hello and welcome to my interview its called Pride Interview , tonight we have a new member in Pride Interview Station of FFI he calls himself Reaper !

The camera goes to Reaper and he looks angry

Goten is scared

reaper: what are you looking at freak

Goten : I just want to interview you , well, why don't I ask you, Myself and all the other fans of ffi want to know what's your goals here in FFI, do you want the titles ,glory or the fame ?

Reaper: well Goten I have come here for reasons unknown , first to win titles has its priorities but im also here for the tag division , second i love wrestling and excited in causing pain and mayhem and last because of the fans i want to show them what can i do in this ring

The Fans cheers for Reaper

Goten: Nice but also different, never heard of different goals like this , good luck with them i hope you do well here

reaper smirks at him

Goten: so you come to show that people what you can do in this ring ! how about you show me what you can do in a match of your choice against a opponent of my choice ?

Reaper smiles

Reaper : Go....what ever your name is ! I have no problem with that bring on the challange

goten : my name is goten dont you forget that, one day I will be the one who will destroy you in this ring and make you beg for your mummy and get up the ladder !

reaper begin to get smirks at him again

reaper : don't test me you couldnt even catch up to me!! i have a bad side i will unleash hell you watch

Goten : well let's see ill make you a deal ill manage you if you dont tease me ok

reaper : looks like we will have a great management then lets go enjoy fighting now !!

Goten : yeah let the terms commence it will be a massacre when we see the next star in you beat everyone up.

both of them laugh

Goten: what are we going to do now ? if u want we can go to the locker room for now and train before you get in this ring !!

Reaper : yeah sure lets go but remember ill have your back if you have mine deal

Goten :Deal Shake on it

They Both Shake hands

Reaper : lets go to your locker room and get ready to fight now !!

they both leave and go to gotens locker room to prepare for the match !

as they go to the locker room

the camera fades away

Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated Rs Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:55 am

edited reaper too many mistake like r u and sentence were messed
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:34 pm

It was made by Goten... Not reaper.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated Rs Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Edgar Jackson wrote:It was made by Goten... Not reaper.
i know bro, i edited it for reaper because he didn't feel like it so telling him the mistakes
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum