FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here to stay, so get used to it.

Go down

I'm here to stay, so get used to it. Empty I'm here to stay, so get used to it.

Post  Ben Malacam Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:34 pm

The camara pans around the maxed out arena, showing cheering fans, an empty ring, the ramp and titantron. The crowd is pumped for this show, chanting "FFI! FFI! FFI!" Then, BOOM! An explosion is heard and seen on the stage, sparks are falling from the titantron, Sound of Madness is playing, and Ben Malacam is making his way to the ring in his street clothes with a mic in hand. Ben walks up the steps, and gets in the ring.

Ben: "Alright, here we go. Another season here in FFI. Man! Last season was crazy, fun, and jaked-up wasn't it? My first match was in this very ring against some mentally unstable dude named Goten. Ok. Then the Following week I was set to face him again, but this time he was named Simba, and we ended up teaming against Lacroix and the new champ Big Murph. Huh?" Ben scratches his head in confusion. "Then he gets mad that he doesn't have a title shot in spite of constently losing, changes his name to Cyrax, attacks the GM, and gets fired. What?" Ben shakes his head and starts to laugh. "Crazy doesn't begin to describe my first season here."

The fans cheer Ben on.

"But that was then, and this is now. I know that a few in the locker are contemplating leaving, we've heard the rumors. But I wanna reasure all you fans that I'm not going anywhere." The crowd erupts and chants Big Ben! Big Ben! Big Ben!" Now I know that those wrestlers have very good reasons for thinking of stepping out of the ring, and I respect them all for making what I have to believe is the hardest decision they will ever make, and I will stand by them, whatever happens." More cheers and chanting. " Now I'd be lying if I told you the thought hadn't crossed my mind. But the idea of sitting at home, watching FFI on my T.V. just didn't sound as compelling as getting in this ring, beating up on my opponent, and hearing you cheer me on. I'm doing this for you! Each and every night, I drive myself to the arena, lace up my boots and fight for the fans, for you." The crowd goes wild. "I know there's someone else who loves coming out here and mixing in up for you guys, but unfortunatly, tonight he can't. Christopher, get better soon. Your fans are waiting. If it wasn't for Big Oaf Murph, who knows, you might even have been the new champ."

"Which brings me to my second reason why I'm out here. Murph, congrats! You've done it. You our new Rising Star Champion. Now get ready to lose your title. You had a pretty big target on your back after your attack on Bowes. But now that belt makes for a very big bulleye at the center of that target. You don't deserve it, and if I have to be the one to ta..."

Big Murphs theme song hits and he's standing on the stage, mic in hand. The audience boos loudly.

Big Murph: "Blah blah blah blah blah. Wow, you just go on and on and on don't you? Why don't you do us all a favor and shut up." The fans keep booing him. "You were sucking up to the these pathetic people so much, that it pulled me out here. And now that I am here, I really need you to stop talking and listen to what the champ has to say." The audience starts to boo him even louder. "That goes for all of you in the crowd too, shut up and listen." They start throwing garbage at Murph. Drinks, bags of chips, half-eaten hotdogs, the usual stuff. "Oh real classy. Now, are my ears deciving me? Did I just hear you say that I don't deserve this title?" Murph points to the belt around his waist. "Who do you think you are? I don't see a tittle around your waist. You're just jealous that I beat you to it."

Ben starts to laugh.

"Jealous? Yeah, I don't think so. You see big guy, if I'd have been given the title shot and had gone one on one with you, not only would I have beaten you and made you cry like a little baby, but I would've done it without having to cheat. I would've done it without having to take out potential opponents from behind. You being the champ makes me sick. The way you got the title makes me sick. Everything about you makes me sick. YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT BELT!!!"

"If me being the champ bothers you so much, why don't you come up here and do something about it. Or better yet let me go there and I can do to you what I did to your pal Chris. Maybe then you'll rethink your decision about staying."

Murph drops the mic, and stalks to the ring. The fans starts to cheer, waiting for Ben to get his hands on Big Murph. Ben drops his mic as well and gets ready to fight Murph. Murph slowly and caustiously walks up the ring steps. He steps into the ring and stands there face to face with Ben. After a long stare down, Christopher Bowes' music comes on and Big Murph is taken by surprise. However Chris is nowhere to be seen and when Murph turns back to face Ben, he gets hit with a Big Ben Bomb. Ben picks his mic back up.

"As I said, I'm here to stay, so get used to it."

As Sound Of Madness starts to play again, Ben drops the mic, bends over, takes the belt off of his downed target, raises it over his head while standing over him, and the crowd goes nuts with more Big Ben chants. The camara fades with Ben tossing the title back down on Murphs chest, and walking back up the ramp.
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum