FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Ben's Bait(1st Reply)

Go down

Big Ben's Bait(1st Reply) Empty Big Ben's Bait(1st Reply)

Post  Big Murph Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:41 pm

[Backstage]

Later that night...

[color=red]As Ben Malacam is backstage enjoying the show and feeling awesome about what he did to Big Murph, a knock is heard at his door. He heads to the door and opens it to see a scantily dressed woman smiling at him. In utter disbelief & befuddlement, he stammers as he tries to talk...[/color]

[color=cyan]Ben Malacam: "W-w-who are you and w-w-what are you doing here?"[/color]

[color=blue]Woman: (in a huskily sexy voice with a pouty look on her sumptuous & full lips) "Awwww, Big Ben, I'm your biggest fan & I just HAD to come and see you!! Like my outfit? I wore it just for you...Mind if I come in?"[/color]

[color=cyan]Ben: "Uh...um...I would LOVE for you to come in, but I don't think that's allowed..."[/color]

[color=blue]Woman: (truly pouting now, with a lilt of sulk) "How about if I bring a friend? I have someone in mind who's REALLY talented and will do things to your body that you've never had done before...I guarantee it'll be an experience that you will never forget."[/color]

[color=cyan]Ben: "I don't know..."[/color]

[color=red]Without warning, the woman lays a kiss on Ben's lips so heavily that he can't think straight and his knees get weak & wobbly. Along with the kiss, she presses her body against his in a fashion that lets him appreciate ALL of her curves. As she pulls back from the kiss, she blows him another kiss before speaking as she walks away...[/color]

[color=blue]Woman: "See you later, Big Ben...and what you just felt is NOTHING compared to what's in store for you later. My friend will have you BEGGING to stop."[/color]

to be continued...

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum