FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbelieveable moment

Go down

Unbelieveable moment Empty Unbelieveable moment

Post  The Forsaken King Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:50 am

*The Camera pans to a mysterious guy on the raptors with a towel over his head covering his face. He begins to talk*

???: "New times, New beginning, New Story. I have taken out many people in my life time. Now its time i just change the person i was. Its time for a new beginning. It time for a change. I will take this company and turn it inside out. For who i am is to stay unknown for i am somebody that wrestled here last season. But now i am somebody different. For now there are new times, which set for a new beginning and new story. For which i will do. For i am the only king of the ring."

*The lights go out and the faint sound of his voice echos around the arena*

"New times, New beginning, New story"

*When the lights come back on CrimZon Rebel is hanging on the raptors with a sign on his chest. Saying The beginning starts now. Security guards and paramedics rush to get CrimZon down, and the voice still echos around.*

"New times, New beginning, New story"

*The Camera pans out and the screen goes black.*

The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

Unbelieveable moment Empty Re: Unbelieveable moment

Post  The Forsaken King Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:51 am

Feedback please. Yes i know its short but in time you will understand why this is short my new character doesnt talk much anymore just action Smile
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down