FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson #2: Don't Trust Doctors[The Hospital RP]

Go down

Lesson #2: Don't Trust Doctors[The Hospital RP] Empty Lesson #2: Don't Trust Doctors[The Hospital RP]

Post  Big Murph Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:46 pm

[Backstage]

The backstage cam is centered on Michael Lee who is dressed in a Gucci suit with matching shoes and sunglasses and standing in the corridor. He begins to speak when given the live signal...

Michael Lee: "Ladies & gentlemen, I have footage that i want to show you involving Big Murph making an attempt to attack Bowes impersonating a doctor. Let's just say that it didn't go quite as Murph planned." (He looks at the cameraman and after a moment, he speaks) "Ok, the footage is cued and we're going to show it to you now..."

The camera switches views...

[Outside the arena]

The camera is centered on a hospital where a bustle of activity can be seen just inside the beautiful double doors and the camera pans upward to get a view of its name: The Jameson-Parker Memorial. We see Michael Lee go inside and approach the front desk.

Michael Lee: "I know you know who I am, so let's not waste time with the chit chat and tell me where to find Christopher Bowes."

Receptionist: "Sir, I don't know WHO you are and NO ONE sees anyone in this hospital without proper clearance. And besides, you're just plain rude."

Michael Lee: (astounded) "What do you mean you don't know who I am?! I'm the world famous interviewer for Full Force Impact! Everyone knows me, I've got connections.."

Receptionist: (with attitude) "Like I SAID, I don't know WHO you are...wait, you ARE the pipsqueak on FFI, aren't you? Wow, you really ARE shorter in real life...sign these forms to get a visitor's pass and he's on the 8th floor, room 1108."

As people around them hear the comments they smirk, point & laugh or giggle as Micheal Lee fills out the forms, gets his visitor's pass and heads toward the elevator with an annoyed look on his face and mutters to himself, "Damn glorified paper pusher; probably couldn't hack it as a nurse or failed the exams to be one...". He makes it to the 8th floor and finds Bowes hooked up to different machines but is conscious and sees Michael Lee and nods for him to come in. He takes a seat next to his bed and begins to talk.

Michael Lee: "So, how do you feel? I know that might be a stupid question, but the fans want to know."

Christopher Bowes: "You want to know how I feel?" (laughs) "Well, I'm exhilarated! Big Murph has released something that no one else has been able to... my inner demons. My demons about not being in matches, about no one having the guts to face me and make me FEEL the pain I've been trying to feel for a LONG time. I sat in this hospital bed and instead of participating in this past season's PPV, I watched him destroy Malphis and become the first ever Risinq Star Champion then, just when it looks like he got what was coming to him at the hands of Ben Malacam, he devises a ingenious plan and tosses HIM through a plate glass window. So, once again, you want to know how I feel? Freakin' awesome! Murph will be a formidable opponent and I cannot WAIT till we meet face to face. Does that answer your question?"

Michael Lee: "Ok... well, has the doctors told you when you can return to action?"

Before Bowes can answer, a voice comes over the P.A. system announcing a Dr. Biggs to Room 1108. A few minutes later, the doc appears in the doorway and Bowes doesn't notice that the doctor is actually Big Murph until he's literally on top of him. Big Murph grabs the glass pitcher next to Bowes's bedside and brings it down on his skull executing a Mortal Glass Pitcher Shot!! (At this time, Michael Lee has left the room but has instructed the cameraman to keep rolling at all costs) Big Murph takes out 2 pair of diamond platinum knuckles out of is lab coat and puts them on and commencing to landing haymakers to Bowes' skull with sickening force executing Extreme Platinum Punches!! Bowes scrambles out of his bed, blood flowing from his face and rips wires and tubes from his body and grabs one of the chairs next to his bed then charges at him and connects with a Fantastic Chair Shot!! As Big Murph staggers backward, Bowes takes the opportunity to place his head under his arm and delivers an Extreme DDT on the hospital floor!!

Big Murph has a cut!!

Bowes grabs the opponent's head and wraps his legs around their body and he pulls violently on their neck locking in and executing an Incredible Bowe Lock!!
Bowes keeps his agonizing submission hold!!
Bowes keeps his agonizing submission hold!!
Big Murph is screaming in pain!!
Bowes releases his hold then lifts Murph up and grapples him from behind and tosses him across the room where he hits the wall executing an Devastating Release German Suplex into the Wall!!

Bowes: (laughing maniacally) "So, Murph, I take it this isn't EXACTLY what you had in mind when you decided to try to infiltrate this hospital did you?! Are you having fun yet? I know I am!" (mocking Big Murph) "But wait, there's more..."

Christopher Bowes lifts Big Murph to his feet, then he wraps his right arm around Big Murph's neck then he falls backwards implanting Big Murph face first into the hospital bed railing executing Extraordinary Shipwrecked!!

Big Murph is bleeding!!

After the impact, Big Murph's head bounces off of the bed railing and he's clearly unconscious laying on the hospital floor. We see Christopher Bowes leave the room and go to a hospital desk talking to the staff.

Bowes: "I'm checking out of this hospital... and there's something else I'd like to update you on. There's someone in critical condition in room 1108."

Christopher Bowes walks off laughing maniacally, as everyone in the hospital is giving him very weird looks.

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum