FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious text

Go down

Mysterious text Empty Mysterious text

Post  Ben Malacam Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 pm

The camara show's Ben in the locker room getting ready for his match. He tapes his hands, straps on his boots, and does a few pushups. He sits down on the bench and starts thinking about his match on Final Impact. How he got signed in the match. And the mysterious text he received letting him know that Big Murph was gonna be there. And suddenly he figures it all out. He gets up and opens the door to leave and see's GM Rebecca Great about to knock on the door. Ben has a confused look on his face.

Ben: Miss Great! How can I help you? Is there someone you're looking for?

Rebecca: Hey Ben. Thanks, but I was actually looking for you.

Ben steps out of the lockeroom, shuts the door, the confused look leaving his face, and a smile replacing it.

Ben: Me? May I ask why?

Rebecca: I just wanted to congradulate you on your tag victory on F.I. Showtime and Murph are no small tasks to handle. You handled yourself very well.

Ben: Thank you, Miss Great. Is there anything else I can do for you?

She gets the confused look now on her face.

Rebecca: What do you mean "anything else"?

Ben: Right! He says without beeing convinced. He changes the subject.I've got a match coming up in a bit. You should check it out.

Rebecca: I would'nt miss it for the world Ben. Have fun.

She turns and leaves Ben standing in the hallway by himself. He stands there staring at her walking away.

Ben: Thanks. He whispers to himself.Now tell me what you're up too.

He starts walking towards the ramp entryway as "Sound of Madness" Blast on the OP.
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down