FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bford News Report

Go down

Bford News Report Empty Bford News Report

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 pm

(This is just a segment idea to fill up slots for Sat.s show. Any of you guys that wanna be involved may.)

The camera shows Bford backstage with a mic, dressed as a nerdy news reporter.

Bford: Oh hello there! Future Hall of Famer Bford here with a few words.

The crowd cheers and laughs at his outfit

Bford: Laugh all you want, this isn't even mine! Chris Kayos' mother brought it over last night and asked me to clean it.

The crowd explodes in laughter and some cheer, as Bford winks at the camera

Bford: Now look. I know all of you fans wonder.... what's it like being a superstar in Full Force Impact? How do Superstars get pumped and psyched for their matches? Well that's what I'm going to find out.

Bford begins pacing scratching his chin

Bford: But.... where do I start? I mean... I Could start from the bottom of the ladder and interview someone like Atlas Palmer... But I know none of you even care about him much less know who he is. And although I could start from the very top and interview myself... you might get the impression that I'm conceited.

The crowd is a mix between cheers and boos

Bford: I could interview the estranged guy everyone calls "Showtime".... or that straight up strange guy.... Malphis.... Well let's just see who we run into!

Bford motions for the camera man to follow, he then walks up to some random superstar's locker room door and knocks

Back to top Go down