FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah I got it.

Go down

Yeah I got it. Empty Yeah I got it.

Post  Ben Malacam Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:30 pm

The camera shows the backstage area. Ben is making his way to the ring, and runs into TFK.

TFK: I hope you brought your A-game. Cause you and Murph have no idea what I have in store for you two.

Ben just rolls his eyes and starts to walk away.

TFK: Don't you just walk away from me. You think you got this one in the bag, don't you?

Ben stops, turns and glares at TFK.

Ben: It's not that I think I got this one in the bag. It's that I don't think much about your chances of beating me or Murph. You think I don't know what you have in store? I think you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Murph's a monster in the ring, I'm a bomb ready to explode, and you think you got a shot? Talk about high expectations. Do yourself a favor and don't get in my way. Or I'll plow through you to get to Murph. Got it?

TFK get's real quiet.

TFK: Yeah I got. But you get this. You and Murph have faced each other in the ring already. Neither of you have faced me. I got the upper hand here. While you guys are tearing through each other, I'll be minding my time, waiting for my opening, and when the time is right, bang, I'm the new champ.

A grin crosses Ben's face.

Ben: You keep telling yourself that.

Ben walks away making his way to the arena entrance. Camera fades.
Ben Malacam
Ben Malacam

Location : A city outside Windsor Ontario Canada called Leamington

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum