FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing dark.

Go down

Seeing dark. Empty Seeing dark.

Post  Couragesand Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:24 pm

*Couragesand and Gustavo go out to the ring with shirts saying "SANDLINE DESTRUCT BRO! "ue]Couragesand: Well, well you fans may have earned some of my respect but that doesnt mean I'm a person who likes any of you, Realize that you must. All i will say is darkness has ended with me and banditos, All left is to beat the hell out of him later tonight that's basically why i'm out here. Go on gustavo.*Couragesand hands Gustavo his mic*

Gustavo: Alright, Couragesand is looking for a tag partner for tonight's match, I Dont know why but he isn't letting me be his. Any takers out in the locker room have a free schedule to Tag with Mr.Sand tonight?[i]*A Song plays while Showtime Jernigan comes out to the ring*

Couragesand: Long time no see eh? Your here to be my tag partner?.Showtime Jernigan: No duh, I see you as a good tag partner for tonight's show. Since i got no matches tonight I Feel i should help you on your Adventures to beating the hell out of banditos.

*Showtime jernigan streches his hand to couragesand*

*Couragesand smirks and shakes it*

*The camera pans out*
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down