FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt I of IV)

2 posters

Go down

Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt I of IV) Empty Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt I of IV)

Post  Big Murph Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:16 pm

[parking lot segment]

A blue Dodge Viper with the white racing stripe roars into the lot of the arena and a hulking man steps out with a blue & white '66 Rams jersey on, a all-white custom made fitted cap with STL in blue on the front and "Big Murph" on the back, blue jeans, blue & white Jordans with the transparent sole & a iced out chain with the Saint Louis Arch as the charm with the letters STL under it. He breathes in the night air and exhales before speaking...

Big Murph: "So, this is the big time...ok, I could get used to it.

Big Murph walks toward the arena, but before he gets to the doors, a woman and a cameraman catches his attention and he decides to do a on-the -spot interview. he walks back to his Viper, sits on the hood and calls the woman and cameraman over. The woman introduces herself as Kerri Richardson and the cameraman signals to them that he's ready when they are and they begin the interview...

Kerri Richardson: Hello, folks, I'm here with the newest acquisition in FFI, Big Murph. Big Murph, let me be the first to welcome you to FFI. Second, this is a sweet ride! Anyway, what are your expectations in FFI?

Big Murph(smiling): Thanks for the car compliment; as far as what I expect from FFI, I don't have any. I'll do my thing and excite the crowd. I'll make sure they get they're money's worth and always wanting more.

Kerri Richardson: Ok, what made you become a wrestler?

Big Murph: As a kid, I always enjoyed watching wrestling. My favs were Big Bad Ape, Solid Snake & Jackie "SlaughterHouse" Sladerman. I am heavy into weightlifting and was at a local gym and ran into some local wrestlers and had some talks, did some training and they put in a word for me. Next thing I new, I had my first match and was hooked.

Kerri Richardson: Murph, do you have any final words for the fans?

Big Murph: I promise to give 3000% and bring fun & excitement to every match. Remember, no matter what you go through, keep your head up and lose the haters in your circle.

As Kerri Richardson and the cameraman leave, Big Murph heads inside the arena to the locker rooms.

Last edited by Big Murph on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt I of IV) Empty Re: Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt I of IV)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:22 pm

great rp, couple misspelled words but great rp, p.s. don't forget to add color
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Murph Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 am

About the color thing, my screen reader doesn't recognize colors, so can I put in what color I want my name and other text to be? (Ex.- [color=aquamarine]Aquamarine color Big Murph (Aquamarine color)[aquamarine/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:34 am

what color do you want to be? n click on the box with the nine colors n click a color and change the color to the color you want. or just tell me the color
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Murph Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:57 am

For my name, dark red and the other text, orange. I just found the list of colors on the page, so we'll see what happens.

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 am

k i'll get on it.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum