FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Killer Is Preparing For His Match (Updated and Done)

3 posters

Go down

The Legend Killer Is Preparing For His Match (Updated and Done) Empty The Legend Killer Is Preparing For His Match (Updated and Done)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:32 am

(Locker Room Segment)

A Camera is seen outside Trey Johnson's locker room. A few seconds pass and Michael Lee appear's in front of the camera.

(Michael Lee Card)

Michael Lee: Hello Full Force Impact. My Name is Michael Lee and I am outside the locker room of our own...The Legend Killer,... Trey Johnson...

Some of the Crowd and Fans in the Arena Boo and some other members of the crowd starts to Cheer very loudly.

Michael Lee: Now, I Am about to see can I Get a few words with him.

Michael Lee knocks on the door a few times and no one answers.

Michael Lee: Seems like no one is there. Or there just ignoring me. I'll try again.

Michael Lee Knocks on the door one more time and No One Answer's. Michael Lee open's the door and walks in and see's Trey Johnson taping his wrist and putting his boots on.

Michael Lee: Hey, Trey Johnson. You could of answered the door?

(Trey Johnson Card)

Trey Johnson...Starts to say something then stops himself...Then begins to slowly Speak.

Trey Johnson: If..I..didn't..Answer the door...Don't you think I Am not here...Or I Am busy..And don't feel like being bothered...Or I Am Trying to concentrate on my Match That I Have later tonight...Did you think of that?

Michael Lee: No, I Didn't...But since I Am here can I Have a few words with you..Since it is my job...

Trey Johnson: You know what....You are lucky I Am in a Good Mood today...Because if I Wasn't your head would be through that wall over there...So Go ahead and ask away before I Change my Damn Mind...

Michael Lee: Okay, First of All...How does it Feel to be in FFI With all these Great Fans?

Trey Johnson: One...I Don't Give a freaking (censored) about these low life, no money, weak, pathetic little Fans. I Could give a freaking crap about these Fans. These Fans are nothing from being Great..Like Me...Let me ask you a few questions real quick. What has these fans ever done for me or you.?

Michael Lee: Nothing..

Trey Johnson claps his hands.

Trey Johnson : Your damn right not a freaking thing. Ever since I Arrived here about a week or so ago. They haven't done nothing to help me. They haven't help me wrestle. See, I Do some stuff half of these Fans want to do. That they can never do. I Put my life on the line every time I Compete. I do somethings that the average person wish they could do. I Don't care about them...All I Care about is winning and me, my self, and I. They don't help me benefit from nothing I Do. I Do everything my self.

Trey Johnson: I Don't need to depend on these fans. Think about this. After a while you are depending on your fans..What do you think would happen when they leave you for somebody better? You would have to depend on your self..That is Why I Don't depend on them for nothing I Do. Because I Know, I Can do anything I Want to as long as I Have Me, My Self, and I. So why do you think I Should care about them? Don't even answer that question save your breath for the next Question...

Michael Lee: Okay, So...What's your plan on beating your opponent tonight?

Trey Johnson: My Opponent...Well, I Don't have a Plan..I Don't need a plan for who ever my opponent is..See, MY GM Decides to put me in a match against a Mystery Opponent...I Don't like that quite frankly...I Don't agree with that to be honest....

Michael Lee: Why don't you agree with that...And why don't you like that choice that Your GM Erik Dansford made?

Trey Johnson: See, Out of everyone else that had a match tonight they knew who there opponents were. I Guess he decides to make me face someone that I Don't know and never fought. Even though this is our first season. I Quite frankly think that he has it out for me. See, I Think that he knows I Am the biggest Threat he has hired in the company...I Am the one person who puts fear in his eye's. See, The day he hired me and shook my hands after I Signed my Contract....he looked directly into my eye's. I Looked directly into his eye's and saw fear in his eye's from day 1. See, I Am the One Person who he is scared of.

Trey Johnson: See, I am his worst night mare..That is why I Think he put me in a Match against a mystery opponent. I Don't blame him..I Would of put me in one to. But I Can promise you all that who ever I Face...They will not be able to wrestler ever again tonight....They will wish that they wasn't put into the ring with me. See, all the stuff I Am going to do to my opponent tonight is because of what I Have been put through as a Child..Since I Was about 8 year's old....I Have been beaten, Tortured, So Much Pain...I Have been in so much trouble I Could write a book about it....

Trey Johnson: See, all of my beatings and torturing, and Pain I Have had receive will be shown tonight on my opponent's. I Am not going to let up neither...I Am going to try to hurt my opponent so bad....I Can't even explain it...You will just have to find out later tonight. So who ever it is That I am facing I Wouldn't come out tonight Because You will get the worst beaten of your life tonight...I can Promise you that. Now, Michael do you mind leaving I Have a match tonight to prepare for.

Michael Lee: Thank you for your time. I Am going to leave.

Trey Johnson: Close the door behind you.

Michael walks out the locker room and closes the door behind him. The Camera Pans on Trey Johnson putting his boots and wrestling gear on then the camera slowly fades to black.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Legend Killer Is Preparing For His Match (Updated and Done) Empty Re: The Legend Killer Is Preparing For His Match (Updated and Done)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Feedback would be much appreciated Thanks.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Legend Killer Is Preparing For His Match (Updated and Done) Empty Re: The Legend Killer Is Preparing For His Match (Updated and Done)

Post  HVGM Tom Scott Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 pm

great rp trey
HVGM Tom Scott
HVGM Tom Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Muroc Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 pm

AWSOME
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down