FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collaborative RP (meeting the fans)

3 posters

Go down

Collaborative RP (meeting the fans) Empty Collaborative RP (meeting the fans)

Post  Daitezen Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:11 am

Chris Kayoz: It's been an interesting night here so far on Full Force Impact. The fans seem to be getting behind this new federation that's for sure.

Don Jackson: These fans would probably cheer two dogs barking at each other though.

Chris Kayoz: They just appreciate the performances in the ring so far tonight, and so do I. Earlier today the fans here in (show location) got a chance to meet, and get autographs from some of the FFI roster. Let's take a little look.

A short video montage is shown, with images of wrestlers from the FFI roster meeting with local fans, signing autographs, taking photos, and having a chat with the fans, followed by a shot outside the arena, with fans queueing to meet the wrestlers, and interviewer Keri Richardson in the foreground with microphone in hand, the focus of the crowd's attention.

Keri Richardson: Welcome everyone to Full Force Impact!

The camera pans across the images of the crowd, who cheer in appreciation, some wearing FFI merchandise, and other miscellaneous wrestling paraphernalia. The camera then switches inside the arena, to show wrestlers sitting behind tables, as the fans queue inside to meet them.

Keri Richardson: Let's see if we can get a word with a few of the wrestlers here today.

Tom Scott walks past Keri.

Keri Richardson: Excuse me, Tom. Can I have a word?

(Tom Scott Card)

Tom Scott: No.

Tom Scott continues walking.

--------------------------------------------------

Basically, if anyone wants in on this, follow the RP on from here, short interview with Keri while talking to the fans too perhaps. I'll be sticking a short interview in here too in a while, am thinking 3 or 4 should be sufficient for this segment, and would be good for establishing a bit of your character outside the ring (enthusiasm or disdain for the fans etc). One idea i have (i'm not going to use it for my character, but could work for some people) is the idea of someone bringing merchandise from a rival federation (maybe ULLW, even though the feud doesn't start yet), and basically telling them where to shove it.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Collaborative RP (meeting the fans) Empty Re: Collaborative RP (meeting the fans)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Keri Richardson: And here is Carnea, can we have a little chat with you then? After Tom Scott rudely dismissed my request for a chat.

Carnea: Woman, you need to cover yourself up, you might as well stitch a bright red "A" on your whole wardrobe, because you look like someone how commits adultry without knowing it's a sin! Though I do have a few words for the audience. You are all parasites in my eyes, trying to get freebies as far as me going signing your petty little merchandise, I do not participate in such activities it's a blatant disrespect to the WRESTLERS Since when was this all about merchandise and sales? Sure the support is nice, but I don't need support, I only need me, myself and I, now get out of my way Keri!

Keri Richardson: Well that sure was quite the enlightment.

Keri keeps walks past towards some of the other members on the roster

Back to top Go down

Collaborative RP (meeting the fans) Empty Re: Collaborative RP (meeting the fans)

Post  Big Murph Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:08 pm

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: Ok, FFI fans, so far we've been blown off and utterly insulted; how about we try this again? you know what they say, 'the 3rd times the charm', right?

[color=orange]As she continues to walk, she comes upon Big Murph doing a unique fan signing; instead of sitting at a table, Big Murph is taking pictures with fans in his Dodge Viper and then signing them. He's also got custom fitted caps with each fans' name stitched on the bakc and signs those as well.Kerri walks over with a wide grin and greets him warmly...[/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: Fans, here's someone I really want you to meet, Big Murph. Murph, I see you're enjoying yourself with the fans. Can I get one of those pics and a hat as well? Also, I see you've taken a unique approach to fan interaction and appreciation.

[color=orange]Big Murph goes to the trunk of his Viper and comes back with a custom fitted cap with Kerri's name stitched in the back in indigo then he signs it. He sits her in the passenger seat as he gets behind the wheel as fans takes pics. He hands her the pic after signing it.[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color]: Ah, Kerri, my fav person in the whole world! Well, I look at it this way, I can't autograph anything when I don't have merchandise, so, I decided to hustle hard and setup a website for the fans to request free hats as long as they put in certain info and all. And, I mean, who doesn't like a awesome ride, right? I'm creating a buzz on my own for right now. Fans, I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves and I hope that when I do get inside that ring, I entertain the hell out of you and give you your money's worth.

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: That was great, wasn't it? Big Murph will be a great wrestler one day. Ok, let's see who else we can find out here...

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:38 am

Great so far (took me a minute to realise tom had edited in his little bit into the first post too). Will put my own contribution in later on, and anyone else who has yet to is more than welcome to too.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 am

Keri walks over to Daitezen, finding him deep in conversation with a fan.

Keri Richardson: Hey Daitezen, do you have a minute?

Daitezen turns to Keri and smiles.

Daitezen: Sure Keri. *turns to the fan* Good talking with you mate, but duty calls! See you at the show.

Daitezen shakes hands with the fan, who then walks away. Daitezen turns back to Keri.

Keri Richardson: Looks like you're getting on well with the fans.

Daitezen: It's good to get to know the people who visit the shows. I'm pretty knew to all this fan meeting stuff, but i'll give anything a go.

Keri Richardson: Some of the wrestlers believe it's a waste of their time, while others are embracing the chance to be involved with the fans of the show.

Daitezen shrugs then winces.

Daitezen: Well i'd rather be in the ring, that's for sure. But as they say *puts on an italian accent* In this business, you gotta get the fans first. Then when you get the fans, you make the money. Then when you make the money, then you get the title shots.

Keri Richardson: *laughs* Your accent is terrible!

Daitezen: Thanks alot Keri!

Keri begins to apologise, but sees the smirk on Daitezen's face. Keri laughs again, then hits Daitezen on the shoulder. Daitezen winces, then grins.

Daitezen: Carnea must have sent you to bust up my shoulder a bit more, yeah?

Keri Richardson: I'm so sorry Daitezen, is it ok?

Daitezen shrugs, winces, then laughs again.

Daitezen: I'm used to pain Keri, it wont slow me down. Carnea will get his when the time comes. Anyway, great speaking to you Keri, but i've got fans to talk to.

Keri Richardson: Good to talk to you again Daitezen.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am

is this 1 huge rp?
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Well if splitting it up would fill up the card more easily, or be better for you to use, it could certainly be done (maybe split it into two parts, maybe at the point after Carnea's contribution, then later on a commentry segment saying 'lets see more of what happened at our fan event earlier today etc), but was originally thinking of editing it together as one big rp, like those video segments you sometimes get in the likes of wwe. Maybe placed in the middle of the card, to separate the first and second halves of the show (after a couple of consecutive matches perhaps, to provide a change of pace, depending on how stacked we are for rps in the major card).

You're the GM though, so it's your call.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 pm

k ill think bout it.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down