FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Miracle Arrive

Go down

The Big Miracle Arrive Empty The Big Miracle Arrive

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:37 pm

backstage at Final Impact , Chance was walking around checking the place , As he looked around the building, he found a smaller, asian man standing by one of the other entrances. From the looks of it, he seemed as if he was a security guard. His looks didn’t fit the job.

Chance : Hey old man.... Halloween's over. Time to get back to the nursing home.

The middle aged man looked over towards Chance. Chance feared that he would start yelling at him in Korean or whatever language he might speak. Chance hated getting yelled at in a foreign language.

Guard : Halloween? What is this that you are speaking of? I am working.

Chance : Alright... the pay must suck if your the one that these guys really on to keep things in order.

Then he check the Guard and contain ..

Chance : I’ll just cut to the chase. I’m one of the company’s newest signers and I was wondering where the locker-rooms were located. I wanted to go ahead and drop a few things off.

He didn’t bother verbally responding to Chance, but he pointed him in the right direction. Chance nodded his head to him and headed off. It wasn’t the best of directions, but it got Chance where he needed to be going. Chance looked around as he made his way to the locker-rooms. There were a lot of guys walking through these hallways. Some of the guys he could tell worked with the ring and getting it together while some of the guys could possibly be some of the superstars that Chance might be working with. There wasn’t a need to piss off the wrong people so early in Chance career, even though Chance was going to be better than them in the end. Chance continued walking before Chance felt something vibrating within my pocket. It was the cell phone.

Chance : This is Chance... talk to me.

It was Chance's agent, Joshua Davis. He was probably one of the most annoying people that Chance have worked with in his entire life. Chance haven’t known him all that long, but from what he can tell, Joshua was a guy that liked to be in control and that didn’t work out too well with me.

Joshua Davis : Yeah, Chance we need to talk about this contract that they just faxed over to the office.

Chance : What about it?

Nothing was ever perfect for this guy. He has been divorced like three or four times and he is only three years older than Chance. It’s pretty pathetic.

Joshua Davis : I was going through the contract and the figure that we asked for in the contract, well, this isn’t it.

Chance : Yeah I know. I spoke with the GM personally and asked that the contract be reduced.

Joshua Davis : What in the hell were you thinking!? Do you know how much money you just cost me?
Please tell me that he just didn’t say that.

Chance : What do you mean that I cost YOU a lot of money? I’m the one that is going to be working for this money. Not you. All you do is sit behind your desk and make phone calls. Your a piece of garbage and a waste of space.

Joshua Davis : I’m the one who gets you the money that you make. I’m the one that makes the deals! If it wasn’t for me, you’d be earning minimum wage. Listen Chance, you weren’t meant to be a wrestler. I’m the one that made the phone calls to get you this gig. You are only doing this because you got bored in life and wanted something better to do.

Chance : I may not have been born physically prepared to be a wrestler, but I can do anything that I want to do in this life. Do you understand me, Josh? I’m not supposed to be on this planet right now, yet somehow I managed to overcome everything that was thrown in me at life. It’s a miracle that you are talking to me on the phone!

Chance was really pissing me off now. Nobody, contradicts the things that Chance do with his life. Chance have worked too hard and long to make it to where he is now. This little prick wasn’t going to ruin everything for Chance. Not a chance in hell.

Joshua Davis : I don’t give a damn about your life before this. You don’t pay me to care about your life before this. You pay me to get you the best deals possible and when I do, what did you do? You ruined it!

Chance : (Beep) this. You’re fired.

Joshua Davis : Excuse me?

Chance : You heard me. You’re fired. I’m done with you. If it isn’t your way, then it’s nothing Josh. I’m your client. You should be the one pleasing my needs. Go read a manual about your own job you stupid .

After that, Chance hung up. Chance wasn’t talking to him anymore. He tried calling back several times, but Chance just kept hitting the ignore button. Chance continued walking through the hallways before finding the area where the locker-rooms were located. Once Chance got in the room, Chance would have to make some phone calls about getting a new agent. As soon as Chance found the right door, there was someone tapping Chance on the shoulder. Chance turned around and found a man wearing a black suit

Chance : Can I help you?

Michael Lee : I could ask you the samething. This area is supposed to be for wrestlers only.

Chance : Alright...

Some people just start off on the wrong foot with Chance and this man was definitely one of those people.

Michael Lee : I haven’t seen you around here before.

Chance : Yeah, I’m new. Go figure.

Michael Lee : Who you are supposed to be then?

Chance figured that the best way to get rid of him would to answer his questions as quickly as Chance could. he didn’t seem like someone Chance wanted to hang out with.

Chance : I’m Chance. I’ll be starting with the company.

Michael Lee : So do you have a gimmick like the rest of these guys in the locker-room? Something that stands out above the rest?

Chance : They call me “The Big Miracle”.

Michael Lee : Well, that’s something new. Can I ask why?

Chance : Isn’t it obvious? I’m one of the miracles in this world.

then he stop for a sec and then Chance contain ..

Chance : You may not understand now, yet you will in the coming weeks. I’m going to be someone that you will need to start paying attention too. Plus, I’m not someone who is easily forgotten.

Michael Lee : Well, it was good to meet you Chance. Good luck with your career and I’ll see you around.

he begin walking off before Chance called back out to him.

Chance : Wait, what’s your name?

Michael Lee : Michael Lee. I'm one of the on-air interviewers for the shows.

Chance told himself :I didn’t ask your job you dumb . Just your name.

Chance : Well let me ask you a question, Lee. Do you believe in miracles?

Michael Lee : I don’t know how to answer that.

Chance : You will soon. Very soon.

And with that, Chance turned around and entered his assigned locker-room. It was a new day and a new beginning. It won’t be long before Chance begin making a name for himself here in FI. Soon, everyone will know his name and that he is “The Big Miracle.”

Last edited by Chance on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Big Miracle Arrive Empty Re: The Big Miracle Arrive

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:42 am

*Claps* *Claps* *Claps* Great Job Santo's, Now that Is What I Call A Intro. Rp. It Has Every Thing From Action To Words. Great RP Man. I Loved It. Keep Up The Great Work.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum