FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showtime's RP

2 posters

Go down

Showtime's RP Empty Showtime's RP

Post  Showtime Jernigan Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:38 am

*Amazing in Showtime Jernigan's debut match he defeated the world heavyweight championship*

Announcer 1 : Showtime great victory in your first match here in FFI how do you feel?

Showtime : I feel amazing i have did what many people think a great feat but i consider it too easy, you know you got these guys in the back who in there first match was facing their right hands, me on the other hand i start at the main event thats because i am the main event"

The BIG5 : You sound pretty (Censored) for a guy that won by a fluke

Showtime : The only thing that is a fluke here fella is you having that championship, now i give you 2 options, 1 we have a match and you lay down and stay down for the 1...2...3 easy right, or 2 we have a match i beat you into a crimson mask and after your begging for mercy i hit you with a R.K.O and then your down for the 1...2...3 your choice easy or hard

The BIG5 : Woah cowboy i do not know if you suffered a concussion in that match but you have to earn your title shots here not expect them after you win one time

Showtime : I Figured you would say that

*Showtime goes for the right hand haymaker but thankfully his partner The Alias comes out and holds him back*

The BIG5 : Another time Showtime, Another time

Showtime : You better save your breathes cause there the last ones you'll have 'till next week. UNTIL NEXT WEEK ITS SHOWTIME CHUMP.
Showtime Jernigan

Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Showtime's RP Empty Re: Showtime's RP

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 am

um, theres no chance of you winning your first match.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:17 am

it was off the top of my head would you like for me to write another one to replace it?
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:05 am

ok, leave it but 2 things.
1. change the world heavyweight thing.
a. there are no champions.
b. you are not facing a champion because there is none.

2. make it have 2 parts for whether you win or lose.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:33 am

*Amazing in Showtime Jernigan's debut match he defeated The BIGS*

Announcer 1 : Showtime great victory in your first match here in FFI how do you feel?

Showtime : I feel amazing i have did what many people think a great feat but i consider it too easy, you know you got these guys in the back who in there first match was facing their right hands, me on the other hand i start at the main event thats because i am the main event"

The BIGS : You sound pretty (Censored) for a guy that won by a fluke

Showtime : The only thing that is a fluke here fella is you having being in this fed, now i give you 2 options, 1 we have a match and you lay down and stay down for the 1...2...3 easy right, or 2 we have a match i beat you into a crimson mask and after your begging for mercy i hit you with a R.K.O and then your down for the 1...2...3 your choice easy or hard

The BIGS : Woah cowboy i do not know if you suffered a concussion in that match but you won because i took my eye off the ball you was lucky

*Showtime goes for the right hand haymaker but thankfully his partner The Alias comes out and holds him back*

The BIGS : Another time Showtime, Another time

Showtime : You better save your breathes cause there the last ones you'll have 'till next week. UNTIL NEXT WEEK ITS SHOWTIME CHUMP.

*The BIGS defeats Showtime Jernigan in under five minutes that has got to be embarrasing for showtime*

Announcer 1 : Incredible victory BIGS how do you feel about your match

The BIGS : I feel as though Showtime was a good competitor but he couldn't stand in the ring with me

*Showtime Jernigan rolls out of the ring holding his arm*

Showtime : Where's my rematch buddy?

The BIGS : Ha, you don't deserve one you had your 5 minutes of glory now go to the back and think to yourself do i belong here? Am I capable of winning? Come back when you answered those questions

*Showtime walks to the back*

The BIGS : You see people know when to back down from a fight they can't win

*Showtime comes back out this time with a steel chair and hits The BIGS with a devastating chair shot!*

Showtime : Next week i get my rematch and i will MAKE YOU TAP

*Showtime continues to beat The BIGS with the steel chair until security comes out and holds him back*

Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 am

great job, mind putting a line between the 2 rp's.?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
seperating them. thx

i don't think i booked yall 2 wrestle this week if not i'll do it next Final Impact.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

Showtime : The only thing that is a fluke here fella is you having being in this fed, now i give you 2 options, 1 we have a match and you lay down and stay down for the 1...2...3 easy right, or 2 we have a match i beat you into a crimson mask and after your begging for mercy i hit you with a R.K.O and then your down for the 1...2...3 your choice easy or hard

The BIGS : Woah cowboy i do not know if you suffered a concussion in that match but you won because i took my eye off the ball you was lucky

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The BIGS defeats Showtime Jernigan in under five minutes that has got to be embarrasing for showtime*

The BIGS : I feel as though Showtime was a good competitor but he couldn't stand in the ring with me

The BIGS : Ha, you don't deserve one you had your 5 minutes of glory now go to the back and think to yourself do i belong here? Am I capable of winning? Come back when you answered those questions

*Showtime comes back out this time with a steel chair and hits The BIGS with a devastating chair shot!*

*Showtime continues to beat The BIGS with the steel chair until security comes out and holds him back*

Last edited by Showtime Jernigan on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Jernigan Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:56 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum