FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murph's Tag Partner Search

Go down

Murph's Tag Partner Search Empty Murph's Tag Partner Search

Post  Big Murph Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 pm

[Backstage segment]

[color=orange]Big Murph sits in front of his locker and ponders what he's learned so far about being in the business; the number one lesson he has learned is friends tend to pay off in the biz. It's always nice to have someone watch your back and what better way to have that done then to have a tag partner? Big Murph heads off in search of Kerri Richardson.[/color]

[color=yellow]Some time later, he finds her with her cameraman and approaches her smiling...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color]: Kerri, do you have a minute? I'd like to ask you for a quick interview.

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: Sure, Murph. What's up?

[color=orange]Signaling to the cameraman to start rolling, Kerri begins to speak...[/color]

[color=indigo]Kerri Richardson[/color]: Hello, FFI fans, I'm here with Big Murph, one of the newer guys to our lovely show. Murph, you called for this interview, why?

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color]: Well, kerri, I'm looking for a tag partner here on Sudden Impact. I feel that I'd do well in the tag division and I could learn alot from the experience, plus, everyone needs a friend. So, anyone in SI that would like to tag, you know where to find me. I see great things in our future.

[color=indigo]Kerri richardson[/color]: Any tag names picked out?

[color=darkred]Big Murph[/color]: As a matter of fact, yeah. It's simple, yet the truth in my opinion: Young Legends

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum