FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Interview Of Tom Scott

Go down

The Interview Of Tom Scott Empty The Interview Of Tom Scott

Post  HVGM Tom Scott Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:12 am

The Camera shows the announce desk. Don Jackson is the only one there. He is dressed in a smart suit.

(Don Jackson card)

Don Jackson: Well, that certainly was an amazing match. For those who are wondering Chris isn't here because of (will be edited in vgm panel). But i'm sure he'll be back soon. Once again, you are watching FFI: Final Impact on this fantastic Saturday evening.

Don listens to his headphones as he is being told something.

Don Jackson: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now going to head to the back for an exclusive interview.

The camera shows the interview area where Michael Lee is standing. He is holding a microphone. He looks down the camera and raises his mic to his lips.

(Michael Lee card)

Michael Lee: Good evening everybody, I would like you to please welcome my guest at this time. Tom Scott.

The crowd boos as the camera zooms out a little to show Tom Scott.

Michael Lee: Tom, I have to ask. How does FFI compare to your previous fed?

(Tom Scott Card)

Tom Scott: I have to tell you, its better, more competition, I main evented the first show.

Michael Lee: Speaking of your match, how does it feel to win it?

Tom Scott: How does it feel? How does if feel? It feels great, to win the biggest match on the card and in such fashion.

Michael Lee: Yes, I think I speak for everyone around the world when I ask. What in the world was that move?

Tom Scott: It was my submission finisher. THE ALMIGHTY CHOKE OF DOOM!

Michael Lee: Ah, a great move.

Tom Scott: Coincidentally, I made Spartan Legend tap out.

Michael Lee: Ah, its Edgar Jackson, you found out when you interupted the announcment. But back to the match, Edgar then attacked you and knocked you out.

Tom Scott looks at Michael Lee. His expression of happiness turns into one of anger. Tom Scott grabs the mic from Michael's hand.

Tom Scott: How dare you bring that up! I should kick your a** right now. But instead, just get out of my sight.

Michael Lee walks out of the camera shot.

Tom Scott looks down the camera and raises the mic to his lips.

Tom Scott: Listen up, Edgar, you may want to hide behind your sneak attacks and name changes. But you'll always be remembered as the guy that tapped out to the Almighty Choke Of Doom in the main event of the first ever FFI show. Nothing will change that. I hate you, you may have changed your name to Edgar Jackson to hide the fact your not a spartan and your certainly not a legend. And to be honest, i would still hate you even if your name was Barack Obama. But I can be sure of this, you have a problem with me. So don't be such a gutless wimp and attack me from behind. Instead, be a man and say it to my face. But, as I said earlier, I have something mysterious planned.

Tom Scott thrusts the mic into the chest of Micheal Lee and walks off.

The camera returns to the announce desk. Chris returns.

(Chris card)

Chris Kayoz: What did I miss?

The Camera fades out.
HVGM Tom Scott
HVGM Tom Scott

Back to top Go down