FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The introduction of Amortus

Go down

The introduction of Amortus Empty The introduction of Amortus

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:29 pm

The lights in the arena go out, and a video is played on the titantron. In the video, we see a cloaked and hooded figure walking through the hallways in the backstage area. He knocks on a door, the door opens, and the man dissapears into the room. As the door is closed behind him, we see a plaque with "Erik Dansford - GM" on it. The camera fades.
-
We switch to another camera, and we see two men seated at a desk. The first men is Erik Dansford, the GM of the Final Impact show. The other man is the cloaked man we saw before, except he took of his hood, and his bald head can be seen. They are in the middle of a conversation.

-
Erik Dansford: "If even half of the stories and skills you told me about at true Amortus, you would be a great acquisition for our roster. Furthermore, some things you listed on your application for are incomprehensable to me. 'Keeper of The Brethren of the Golden Sun', what the hell does that even mean? It sounds like one of those cults that are used in movies."
-
Riveinn Amortus: "That is because it is a cult, Sir. And I'm kind of offended by your accusations that not all my accomplishments would be true. I am a man of honor and truth, and I would never lie."
-
Erik Dansford: "Some things are hard to believe, Riveinn. Felling a giraffe bare-handed?"
-
Riveinn Amortus: "I accomplished that feat Sir, that is not a lie."
-
Erik Dansford: "If you really are that skilled in the art of fighting, you have to prove yourself. You're officially hired, and you have a tag match tonight.In fact, it's coming up now. The best of luck!"
-
While Riveinn is opening his mouth for an answer, Erik starts pushing him out his door. Riveinn turns around and wishes to reply, but the door is slammed shut in his face. The camera fades.
-
The lights in the arena turn on again, and we see Riveinn Amortus standing in the ring! He is holding a microphone.

-
Riveinn Amortus: "First of all, late me state that I am very grateful that I have this opportunity to be here. My name is Riveinn Amortus, and I am 'The Keeper of The Brethren of the Golden Sun.' The Brethren are a cult in Egypt that worships the God of Sun, Ra. We are skilled in the art of hand to hand combat. Being the Keeper, or leader, means that Ra, the God himself, has been my prime example in the skill of hand to hand combat, causing me to become a God amongst men. Eventhough I am grateful for this job, as I already mentioned, I dislike the fact that the general manager doesn't believe my honest words. So tonight, I will prove him wrong. The name is Riveinn Amortus, remember it, because soon, you'll hear it a lot. Followed by "The Best Wrestler in the World."
-
Riveinn drops the mic, as he gets a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Last edited by Riveinn Amortus on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The introduction of Amortus Empty Re: The introduction of Amortus

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:31 am

Good RP Smile

However, Try not to write in Cyan Blue, People find it hard to read.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 am

Thanks for the praise! Very Happy

And I changed the Cyan to dark Red Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum