FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speech by Sens3

Go down

Speech by Sens3 Empty Speech by Sens3

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:58 am

Sens3 comes out of backstage and everybody can clearly see his arm that is hurt during previous show. He comes up and step inside the ring where two wrestlers are already preparing for the match. He's waving to the interviewer to come over here. Sens3 seems to be calm as usual.

The interviewer gives him the microphone

Michael Lee: Here you go!

Sens3: Thank you!

First of all, as we already know, there are no bad fights in this federation. We are all superstars, so sit down Murroc and stop complaining

Crowd: Woooo

Sens3: The next thing I would like to say, I apologize to Brittany Hart for the rude match we had on the previous show. I know I wasn't acting like a gentleman at all. I easily got mad and I couldn't control my power anymore

Crowd: Boooo...

I know, I know. Calm down!
Another thing I would like to say thank you to staff, because I don't have to fight this show. As you all see, my hand is a bit hurt during last show.
Anyway, I wanted to wish luck to both of wreslers, who are already preparing for the match! I hope this match will be enjoyable.
Well, i wont deny!
Of course it will be and I am completely sure about that!

Last edited by DjSens3 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finishing my rp)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum