FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Makeover

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Personal Makeover Empty Personal Makeover

Post  Megan Nicole Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:50 pm

*The camera fades into Reaper23, Daitezen, and Bensterio walking in the halls, towards there locker rooms. Daitezen is the first to go into his, then Ben, and finally Reaper23. Inside the locker room, they find the Hart sisters sitting on a couch. Alex comes from behind the door to block his exit.*

Brittany Hart: Welcome to your locker room, Reaper.

Krystal Hart: We still remember what you did on Final Impact, and we don't appreciate it.

Alex Hart: My sisters have a present for you, one free makeover.

*Reaper walks into the far wall of the room, as Alex moves in, and Brittany and Krystal close in to surround him.*

Brittany Hart: Just take a seat, it will be over before you know it.

*Alex moves in, preforming the One, 21 guns.*

Alex Hart spins as he gets close to his opponent
and then lands a heel blow right on his temple , performing a powerful One, 21 guns

*Then without warning, Brittany locks in the Jack Of Harts!!*

Brittany Hart tries to take Reaper23 by surprise from behind
blocks his arms and joining her fingers behind his rival's head, executes a strong Jack of harts!!

Brittany Hart keeps her excruciating submission hold

*Krystal decides to stay out of it, grabbing some lip-stick, then applying it on Reaper.*

Krystal Hart takes some hot-pink lip-stick
and apply's it slowly on reaper23's lips executing a Lip-Tastic Lipstick attack !!

*The Hart family laughs, as Brittany goes to a table to grab a can of hairspray.*

[color:4064= violet]Brittany Hart: That color is so wrong on you! this instant purple hair-dye should fix that up.

Brittany Hart shakes the can of hair-dye
and sprays it all over reaper23's body executing a Lethal Hair-Dye !!

Krystal Hart: Okay, that's good guys, we should get out of here before the rest of them come!

Alex Hart: What are they going do? We knocked out this purple guy. We got an advantage.

*Alex holds the door open, allowing the sisters to go by, then leaves Reaper alone in the room.*

This was just a random idea. xP I have the permission of Reaper, but I will let him tell you guys that himself.
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down

Personal Makeover Empty Re: Personal Makeover

Post  Reaper Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Twisted Evil thats funny go ahead use it Laughing im going to work it in to or fued rp oh this is going to be good

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Personal Makeover Empty as long as you ok with it krystal i've added to the fued

Post  Reaper Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Reaper23: hey thanks guys for a min there i thought i was going to get beat up by a pack girl.

Daitezen: Keri you ok ,try to stay away from those clowns.

Ben: ok guys i know the hart clan there going to be gunning for us all watch your backs.

Keri: thank you guys for saving my beacon .

Reaper , Daitezen and Ben walk away in different directions camera fades to black

(guys you can fill in your own )

Reaper23 is heard out the GM office

Reaper23: Rebecca something has to be done about the Harts.

Rebecca Great: what did you do now and how mad our they .

Reaper23: me not this time girl I just showed up ,they were picking on Keri 3 on 1 i just step in.

Rebecca Great: your sure you didn't do anything, nothing at all just showed up .

Rebecca looking sternly at Reaper

Reaper23: scouts honour ,ask Daitezen ,Ben and Keri .

Rebecca Great: well if i find out your telling the truth I'll give you full right to do what you wanted

know one messes with my staff .

Rebecca leave her office Reaper right behind her , Reaper look into the camera .

Reaper23: she looks a little mad .

The camera follows Rebecca down the hall to Keri.

Rebecca Great: Keri i just heard what happen you ok love .

Keri: yes just a little banged up ,thankfully Reaper ,Daitezen and ben showed up.

Rebecca Great: so reaper was telling the truth,well why would the Hart do this.

Keri: why do they do anything cause they think there better then everyone .

Rebecca Great : well now they'll find out just who the head chick is in FFI.

Camera fades out

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Today at 7:50 pm

*The camera fades into Reaper23, Daitezen, and Bensterio walking in the halls, towards there locker rooms. Daitezen is the first to go into his, then Ben, and finally Reaper23. Inside the locker room, they find the Hart sisters sitting on a couch. Alex comes from behind the door to block his exit.*

Brittany Hart: Welcome to your locker room, Reaper.

Krystal Hart: We still remember what you did on Final Impact, and we don't appreciate it.

Alex Hart: My sisters have a present for you, one free makeover.

*Reaper walks into the far wall of the room, as Alex moves in, and Brittany and Krystal close in to surround him.*

Brittany Hart: Just take a seat, it will be over before you know it.

*Alex moves in, preforming the One, 21 guns.*

Alex Hart spins as he gets close to his opponent
and then lands a heel blow right on his temple , performing a powerful One, 21 guns

*Then without warning, Brittany locks in the Jack Of Harts!!*

Brittany Hart tries to take Reaper23 by surprise from behind
blocks his arms and joining her fingers behind his rival's head, executes a
strong Jack of harts!!

*Krystal decides to stay out of it, grabbing some lip-stick, then applying it on Reaper.*

Krystal Hart takes some hot-pink lip-stick
and apply's it slowly on reaper23's lips executing a
Lip-Tastic Lipstick attack !!

*The Hart family laughs, as Brittany goes to a table to grab a can of hairspray.*

[color:4064= violet]Brittany Hart: That color is so wrong on you! this instant purple hair-dye should fix that up.

Brittany Hart shakes the can of hair-dye
and sprays it all over reaper23's body executing a
Lethal Hair-Dye !!

Krystal Hart: Okay, that's good guys, we should get out of here before the rest of them come!

Alex Hart: What are they going do? We knocked out this purple guy. We got an advantage.

*Alex holds the door open, allowing the sisters to go by, then leaves Reaper alone in the room.*

just need to see what the other two add we thinking of making it go to finale show befoe we go to war .

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  benny the snowman Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:10 am

Bensterio is seen walking towards kid and his dad with a backstage pass happily walking down the corridoor

[color=blue] Bensterio: And what do you think you're doing back here

[color=red] Kid: We are backstage my daddy won us it in a competition

[color=orange] Dad: Yeah he's been looking forward to this all week

[color=blue]Bensterio: May I look at them please

Bensterio grabs the passes and rips them up

[color=blue] Bensterio: Well you don't have passes any more so get out before I make you

The kid runs out of the backstage area crying

[color=orange] Dad: What is your problem, what is so bad about people having fun

[color=blue] Bensterio: You clearly arn't leaving so I guess I'll have to make you leave

Bensterio starts attacking the dad with a mixture of moves but stops when the Harts come out of Reapers locker room

[color=blue] Bensterio: Let this be a warning to you now leave backstage, and Harts what do you think you were doing in Reapers locker room, if you've done anything to him I'll make it my aim to take you out one by one

[color=indigo] Krystal: We were just having a meeting

[color=violet] Brittany: And if you want your own meeting keep talking

The Harts walk away as Bensterio goes into Reapers locker room where he's surprised at what has happened to Reaper

[color=blue] Bensterio: Reaper what happened man? We need to find Daitezen and speak up a plan then show this to Rebecca

As they are leaving they se Daitezen
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:11 am

Daitezen i'll leave it up to you to work these story lines out bro.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:29 am

I'm not sure the starting bit really works, if i'm being honest... It'll take time for reaper, ben and I to start actually working as a team, given our different gimmicks, so there'd be no reason at that point we would be walking together. If the start of the rp just focuses on reaper going to his locker room, it also doesn't give away that it's leading up to a 3 on 3 feud.

Anyway, am in a bit of a rush as i've got to go to work soon, but i've got an idea where to go with this (will sort out colours and formatting and stuff later).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daitezen walks out of his locker room, and sees Ben and Reaper standing there. He stares at Reaper, rubs his eyes, looks again, and starts laughing.

Daitezen: Liking your new gimmick Reaper. Crossdressing really suits you.

Reaper23: Shut up, it's those damn Harts! They ganged up on me and did this to me.

Bensterio: We've got to go speak to Rebecca about this, come on.

Daitezen laughs again, then stares at Bensterio oddly.

Daitezen: I'm sure you two don't need a chaperone.

Reaper23: We thought you'd want in on this too, so we can deal with those Harts.

Daitezen: *shrugs* I'm going to go deal with those Harts right now anyway, don't need the GM's help, or yours.

Bensterio: *laughing* You think you can take them all on yourself?

Daitezen: Oh, thanks for reminding me.

Daitezen enters his locker room momentarily, and comes out with a long black bag.

Daitezen: I'm certain I can handle them. This is going to be fun!

Reaper23: I'm coming with you, I want to get some revenge.

Bensterio: Me too. Whatever you have in that bag, it's not going to be enough.

Daitezen: I'm going alone. I didn't get involved to make friends, I did it because it was fun.

Bensterio: Screw you then!

Bensterio clenches his fists, steps towards Daitezen, and swings a punch at him. Daitezen raises his arm to block the punch, and starts laughing.

Daitezen: That's more like it. If you want to take that anger out on the Harts though, i have an idea...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued Very Happy
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nicole Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Later that night..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Alex Hart is seen walking into Rebbecca Great's office. He has his classic ring attire on, as if preparing for another brawl.*

Alex Hart: So I heard a rumor. The Hart family is getting fired tonight?

*Alex walks over to the seat across from Rebbecca, and takes a seat.*

Rebbecca Great: I heard of what you've guys been doing, ripping kids contest tickets, attacking our staff. What's next? Putting Lipstick on our roster members?

*Alex face turns into a straight look. He is starring behind Rebbecca, almost looking for some hope.*

Alex Hart: I have to admit you have your insiders, but so do we. We could have payed anyone to be on our side. Your little staff members sold out in a heart beat, just imagine what we can do.

Rebbecca Great: No! No! Your Lying, they wouldn't do this to me!

*Alex stands up and walks over to Rebbecca, now smiling.*

Alex Hart: Brittany and Krystal are out there right now, selling out over single staff member. Then we will go to the roster members, picking them off. Your roster will be ours. We'll slit your throat... Unless you join us. One chance, one opportunity. One diamond, One ruby. You can sell them and buy FFI. Think on it. Call me when you make up your mind up

*Alex writes his number, winks and takes his leave out the door, laughing. Rebbecca is left in her chair, freaking out at what has been said.*

Rebbecca Great: I can't.. Or I can, No! No! One Diamond.. No!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha! I just tortured Rebbecca, Keep posting these RP's for the Minor Show! Thanks guys!
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:22 am

I am not going to lie this could be the fued of the season "IF" yall can keep up with doing "Great Excellent And Exciting" RP's like this. Great rp. Now remember to combine this rp.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nicole Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:46 pm

GM Trey Johnson wrote:I am not going to lie this could be the fued of the season "IF" yall can keep up with doing "Great Excellent And Exciting" RP's like this. Great rp. Now remember to combine this rp.

Hmmkay Trey, edit the original post and put them all in.
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  benny the snowman Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:36 pm

btw theres some changes needed to be changed for the final

1) only reaper enters the changing room at the start

2)the hart family arn't the ones who ripped up a competition prize, that was me so rebecca doesn't need to say that

and there might be a couple of other things not sure
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:30 pm

I think what we have here, and what we're putting together would probably end up working across a couple of shows. My net has been down most of the evening, so not been able to get on.

What i'm hoping for (leading on from my 'idea' in my last post), is that i'll get scheduled against one of the harts (maybe in the tournament?). If not, it's workable too. Am in a bit of a rush to get this all down before i have to sort out something here (and have a long shift tomorrow).

------------------------------------

Chris Kayoz: Well we're having a great night so far Don, though we are seeing a lot going on backstage tonight.

Don Jackson: The Hart family sure are stirring things up in Full Force Impact. It's good to see them showing who's in charge in the locker room.

Chris Kayoz: I'm going to have to disagree with you there, I think it's despicable how they treated Keri earlier. After that attacking Reaper, in his own locker room. Who's next? I certainly don't want to be on the end of one of their beatdowns.

Don Jackson: Well if you show them the respect they deserve, you wont have to worry about. Though I must say the thought of you in make-up horrifies me.

Chris Kayoz: Good to hear it Don. Though...

Chris is interrupted by Sirenia - My Mind's Eye playing through the arena.

Chris Kayoz: Looks like we're going to be seeing Daitezen out in the ring.

Daitezen enters, and starts walking down the ramp, carrying the same bag from earlier in the show. He waves, and talks to the fans as he makes his way down to the ring

Don Jackson: If I were Daitezen, i'd be keeping my head down right now. He got involved where he wasn't welcome earlier, and i'm certain that the Hart family have a plan to get revenge.

Chris Kayoz: They may not be the only ones though, after what happened earlier tonight. And I'd love to know what he has in that bag, wrestlers bringing things down to the ring always spells trouble.

Don Jackson: Wouldn't be surprised if it was some sort of weapon, maybe a steel pipe or a baseball bat or something. He'll need all the help he can get, if he is coming out here on his own.

Daitezen climbs in the ring, calling for a microphone as he does so. He puts the bag down next to him, and begins to speak

Daitezen: Hey, how we doing tonight everybody!

The crowd starts cheering, and chants of Dai-te-zen, Dai-te-zen can be heard in the background

Daitezen: I've got a few things on my mind this evening, so I thought i'd share them with you. Obviously, you've seen what has been happening with the Harts backstage.

The crowd boos at the mention of the Harts name

Daitezen: Now i've got to say first, i'm sure you'll all agree Reaper looks much better with his makeover.

Daitezen laughs to himself, while the crowd is not sure what to make of it

Daitezen: The truth is, I don't really give a damn about Reaper or Bensterio.

The crowd starts booing Daitezen, who laughs in response.

Daitezen: Hey hey hey, I think you've got me wrong here. We're all wrestlers, the Harts, Reaper, Bensterio and I. We're all here to compete, to make an impact in the ring, and out of it. If you're in the wrestling business, those sort of things come with the territory. The reason... well there are two reasons, I got involved earlier. Firstly, I didn't want Reaper to have all the fun!... And secondly, because Keri certainly didn't deserve to be treated like that.

The crowd cheers, and starts chanting Daitezen's name again. Daitezen seems to relax, and laughs again.

Daitezen: The problem is, and this is a big problem now for the Harts, is that I want to have some fun.

Don Jackson: I'd like to have some fun with...

Chris Kayoz: Shut up Don, no-one wants to hear that.

Daitezen: So right here, right now, i'm calling the Harts out.

Don Jackson: That's a mistake, there is no way he can take them on his own.

Chris Kayoz: I've got a bad feeling about this one too, but don't sell Daitezen short. I think he knows exactly what he is doing.

'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars plays, and all three Hart family members walk towards the ring, staring intently at Daitezen, who stands in the ring, laughing. They enter the ring, as Daitezen slides out of it, carrying his bag. Daitezen walks round to the bottom of the ramp, and stands there, while the Harts demand microphones in the ring.

-----------------------------------------

Alex Hart: Who gave you the right to call us out? We are the Hart family. We are better than you.

Krystal Hart: Keri had it coming, and if you need a meeting with us, we'll give you a free makeover. How's that sound?

Brittany Hart: Meeting? We have time to squeeze him in right now!

*Alex leaps over the top rope, interrupted before he gets down.*

Daitezen: Well i'm glad to oblige, but we can all see the odds are hardly in my favour. You think you have me where you want me, so lets make this a little bit more even. Lets make it 3 on 2. The Hart family vs Daitezen and... my little friend.

Daitezen opens his bag, and pulls out a 5 foot broadsword

*Alex quickly re-enters the ring, stunned as Daitezen swings it at the ring.*

Don Jackson: Holy sh..

Chris Kayoz: Sheesh, be careful what you say on air Don. I must admit i'm shocked though, I mean a sword! He has to be out of his mind!

The Hart family look less sure of themselves, as Daitezen stands at the bottom of the ramp with the sword, waving it around menacingly, laughing manically. Even the crowd are shocked, some are cheering, some are booing, but most don't know what to make of this.

Daitezen: Looks like I have everyones attention! You see, i'd happily oblige in tearing you to pieces. In fact Alex, you inspired me for this. You wanted to gut Reaper like a fish... how would that look, three gutted Harts. We could see if you even had a heart in there.

Daitezen grins manically, while the crowd is stunned to silence.

Chris Kayoz: He can't be serious, please tell me he isn't serious.

Don Jackson: The guy is a maniac! Who knows what he's going to do!

Daitezen: Though of course, now you're in the ring, the backstage area is back there, and i'm in between, maybe I have other plans for you. However, for all the children in the audience, i'm sorry but this is going to be inappropriate for you to watch. Thankfully, I have some other entertainment lined up. For your viewing pleasure, live tonight, i'd like to introduce to you, a brand new episode of Changing Rooms, with the beautiful.... Reaper!

---------------------------------------------

Insert Reaper rp here, in the Hart locker room. I'm thinking... well, just wreck the place, trash talking, in-ring reaction shots, Harts not able to run backstage as i'm in the way etc.

*The Hart family attempt to leave the ring, but are chased back in by Daitezen and his sword.*

Daitezen: Now gentlemen, I know most of us aren't fan of room makeover shows. And thankfully today, we have a second show lined up perhaps for your viewing pleasure. Live, from the FFI parking lot, Pimp My Ride, featuring... Bensterio!

Insert Bensterio rp here. I'm thinking smashing the Hart's vehicles to pieces, a sledgehammer or chainsaw perhaps, trash talking, same sort of in-ring reaction shots... basically go wild.

*Daitezen then moves out of the way, allowing the Hart family to run to the backstage, after the damage is done.*

Anyway, this is where if I happen to have a match with one of the Harts, I let the other two run to the back after the damage has been done, and lead in to a 1 on 1 match... if not, just some sort of lead-out from the rp.

I think I might have gone a bit OTT on this though Embarassed , so if it's rubbish just tell me.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nicole Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Bensterio wrote:btw theres some changes needed to be changed for the final

2)the hart family arn't the ones who ripped up a competition prize, that was me so rebecca doesn't need to say that

Thats the point..
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:31 pm

why would you choose reaper23 i would knock all of ya 3 out and put ugly lipstick and hairdie on your faces and then youll be sorry

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Krystal Hart wrote:
GM Trey Johnson wrote:I am not going to lie this could be the fued of the season "IF" yall can keep up with doing "Great Excellent And Exciting" RP's like this. Great rp. Now remember to combine this rp.

Hmmkay Trey, edit the original post and put them all in.

Mhm Can't you? lol
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nicole Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Aha, I meant I would.
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Chris Kayoz: Well we're having a great night so far Don, though we are seeing a lot going on backstage tonight.

Don Jackson: The Hart family sure are stirring things up in Full Force Impact. It's good to see them showing who's in charge in the locker room.

Chris Kayoz: I'm going to have to disagree with you there, I think it's despicable how they treated Keri earlier. After that attacking Reaper, in his own locker room. Who's next? I certainly don't want to be on the end of one of their beatdowns.

Don Jackson: Well if you show them the respect they deserve, you wont have to worry about. Though I must say the thought of you in make-up horrifies me.

Daitezen enters, and starts walking down the ramp, carrying the same bag from earlier in the show. He waves, and talks to the fans as he makes his way down to the ring

Don Jackson: If I were Daitezen, i'd be keeping my head down right now. He got involved where he wasn't welcome earlier, and i'm certain that the Hart family have a plan to get revenge.

Chris Kayoz: They may not be the only ones though, after what happened earlier tonight. And I'd love to know what he has in that bag, wrestlers bringing things down to the ring always spells trouble.

Don Jackson: Wouldn't be surprised if it was some sort of weapon, maybe a steel pipe or a baseball bat or something. He'll need all the help he can get, if he is coming out here on his own.

Daitezen climbs in the ring, calling for a microphone as he does so. He puts the bag down next to him, and begins to speak

The crowd starts cheering, and chants of Dai-te-zen, Dai-te-zen can be heard in the background

Daitezen: I've got a few things on my mind this evening, so I thought i'd share them with you. Obviously, you've seen what has been happening with the Harts backstage.

Daitezen: Now i've got to say first, i'm sure you'll all agree Reaper looks much better with his makeover.

Daitezen: Hey hey hey, I think you've got me wrong here. We're all wrestlers, the Harts, Reaper, Bensterio and I. We're all here to compete, to make an impact in the ring, and out of it. If you're in the wrestling business, those sort of things come with the territory. The reason... well there are two reasons, I got involved earlier. Firstly, I didn't want Reaper to have all the fun!... And secondly, because Keri certainly didn't deserve to be treated like that.

The crowd cheers, and starts chanting Daitezen's name again. Daitezen seems to relax, and laughs again.

Daitezen: The problem is, and this is a big problem now for the Harts, is that I want to have some fun.

Chris Kayoz: I've got a bad feeling about this one too, but don't sell Daitezen short. I think he knows exactly what he is doing.

'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars plays, and all three Hart family members walk towards the ring, staring intently at Daitezen, who stands in the ring, laughing. They enter the ring, as Daitezen slides out of it, carrying his bag. Daitezen walks round to the bottom of the ramp, and stands there, while the Harts demand microphones in the ring.

Alex Hart: Who gave you the right to call us out? We are the Hart family. We are better than you.

Krystal Hart: Keri had it coming, and if you need a meeting with us, we'll give you a free makeover. How's that sound?

Daitezen: Well i'm glad to oblige, but we can all see the odds are hardly in my favour. You think you have me where you want me, so lets make this a little bit more even. Lets make it 3 on 2. The Hart family vs Daitezen and... my little friend.

Chris Kayoz: Sheesh, be careful what you say on air Don. I must admit i'm shocked though, I mean a sword! He has to be out of his mind!

The Hart family look less sure of themselves, as Daitezen stands at the bottom of the ramp with the sword, waving it around menacingly, laughing manically. Even the crowd are shocked, some are cheering, some are booing, but most don't know what to make of this.

Daitezen: Looks like I have everyones attention! You see, i'd happily oblige in tearing you to pieces. In fact Alex, you inspired me for this. You wanted to gut Reaper like a fish... how would that look, three gutted Harts. We could see if you even had a heart in there.

Daitezen: Though of course, now you're in the ring, the backstage area is back there, and i'm in between, maybe I have other plans for you. However, for all the children in the audience, i'm sorry but this is going to be inappropriate for you to watch. Thankfully, I have some other entertainment lined up. For your viewing pleasure, live tonight, i'd like to introduce to you, a brand new episode of Changing Rooms, with the beautiful.... Reaper!

titan tron shots on

Reaper : hey harts thanks for the make over how you know blues my colour what you think people do i rock this look or what?

crowd cheers loudly

Harts laughing and pointing at the screen proud of there handy work .

Reaper: well let me tell you this stuff just doesn't wash off that easy i had to take a trip to the drug store picked up a few things for my blue problem and a couple things for all of you , I see you've all clean yourself up wet hair did you shampoo

Harts look at one another nod there heads yea wave there arms outwards

Krystal: yea so what we care about our looks unlike you Mr. blue .

Harts breakout laughing

Reaper well was it with this bottle?

camera zooms out to show Reaper in the Harts locker room bathroom.

Alex Hart : yea that’s it now put it back its expensive stuff.

Reaper: yea i know i couldn't ad ford that stuff i go for head and shoulders myself , but I'll let you in on a problem you see well you three were out being full of yourself i switch your shampoo.

Harts looking nerves

Brittany Hart : Reaper hon what did you change our shampoo with ?

Reaper: well glad you asked you see i thought i was going to have to dye my hair turns out I just have to wait a few days and all the blue will wash right out , so crazy me pickup some hair dye and .

Reaper pauses looks at the Harts with a smile on his face.

Reaper: I put it in a bottle .

Video cuts out lights go out and all you can see is three bright Pink Heads bobbing around the rink.

*The Hart family attempt to leave the ring, but are chased back in by Daitezen and his sword.*

Daitezen: Now gentlemen, I know most of us aren't fan of room makeover shows. And thankfully today, we have a second show lined up perhaps for your viewing pleasure. Live, from the FFI parking lot, Pimp My Ride, featuring... Bensterio!

Insert Bensterio rp here. I'm thinking smashing the Hart's vehicles to pieces, a sledgehammer or chainsaw perhaps, trash talking, same sort of in-ring reaction shots... basically go wild.

*Daitezen then moves out of the way, allowing the Hart family to run to the backstage, after the damage is done.*

added my little touch will wait for the others now keep the story going

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:31 am

Daitezen: Though of course, now you're in the ring, the backstage area is back there, and i'm in between, maybe I have other plans for you. However, for all the children in the audience, i'm sorry but this is going to be inappropriate for you to watch. Thankfully, I have some other entertainment lined up. For your viewing pleasure, live tonight, i'd like to introduce to you, our feature presentation, with the beautiful.... Reaper!

Daitezen gestures towards the titan tron, which shows Reaper in the backstage area.

Reaper: Hey Harts, thanks for the make over. How did you know blues my colour? What you think people, do I rock this look or what?

The crowd cheers loudly. The Harts laughing and pointing at the screen proud of there handy work.

Reaper: Well let me tell you this stuff just doesn't wash off that easy. I had to take a trip to the drug store, picked up a few things for my blue problem, and a couple things for all of you. I see you've all clean yourself up, wet hair, did you shampoo?

Harts look at one another nod there heads yea, wave there arms outwards.

Krystal: Yea, so what, we care about our looks unlike you Mr. Blue.

Harts breakout laughing

Reaper: Well was it with this bottle?

Camera zooms out to show Reaper in the Harts locker room bathroom.

Alex Hart: Yea that’s it, now put it back it's expensive stuff.

Reaper: Yea I know I couldn't afford that stuff, I go for Head and Shoulders myself, but I'll let you in on a problem. You see while you three were out being full of yourself, I switche your shampoo.

Harts looking nervous

Brittany Hart: Reaper hon, what did you change our shampoo with?

Reaper: Well i'm glad you asked, you see I thought I was going to have to dye my hair. Turns out I just have to wait a few days and all the blue will wash right out, so crazy me picked-up some hair dye and...

Reaper pauses, looks at the Harts with a smile on his face.

Reaper: I put it in the shampoo bottle.

Video cuts out, lights go out, and all you can see is three bright Pink Heads bobbing around the ring. The Hart family attempt to leave the ring, but are chased back in by Daitezen and his sword.

Daitezen: Now gentlemen, I know most of us aren't fan of makeover shows. And thankfully today, we have a second show lined up perhaps for your viewing pleasure. Live, from the FFI parking lot, Pimp My Ride, featuring... Bensterio!

Daitezen finally lets Alex and Krystal leave the ring, and run back-stage.

Daitezen: Ah, now it's just you and me Brittany. Not quite as fun, but as we have a match anyway, kind of convenient.

Just a bit of a clean-up/ editing my rp to fit with Reapers, and spag runthrough.

Last edited by Daitezen on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Ok, from the look of it, we have 9 feud related/referencing RPs that go into this show. As far as i can tell, this is the chronology on the feud rps.

Beginning of Hart Feud (+Reaper addition?)

Personal Makeover

Bensterio Makeover addition

Daitezen Makeover addition

Reaper with Rebecca

Alex Hart with Rebecca

Keri interviews Bensterio

Daitezen - Mirror

Feud Blow-up (Last post + lead in to Brittany vs Daitezen)

---------------

Now to get this right, they obviously have to be in the card in the correct order, and need to work with any other rps we have individually in the show. Just wondered if anyone saw any mistakes in the order of the rps, or any positioning issues with other rps? (i've got the last two slots booked already, and we can work the rest in further up the card, either book just our own, or agree on booking sections).

Also Ben, if you're around, fancy taking a crack at a short rp for the Feud Blow-up (the post above?)
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Oh, and if Ben doesn't get a chance to put a rp in, just take out the intro line before the rp, and change the line before that, to allow Krystal and Alex to get away, lead straight into the match (should also probably edit out the introductions to the match if possible? Just so it makes sense)
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  benny the snowman Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm

The titon tron shows a live image of the parking lock and in particular at a special part labelled 'The Harts private garage' inside is full of exotic expensive cars, bikes and loads of others, to the right is the entrance were we see a digger as the camera zooms in we see Bensterio driving it

Bensterio: As you can I hired a digger I call revenge, I choose this model in particular because of it's special modification; with this I am able to make your nice collection of cars into a trash heap

The digger drives over to the first car a Buggati Veyron, with the pincer attachment it picks up the car and chops in half, after that the digger drives over the two halves squishing it into two little heaps of junk

Bensterio: Now I don't care about many things but one thing I do care about is having fun and Harts, this is the best fun I've had in ages; I'd like to thanks you for thinking you own the place because without that I would not be doing this now

Bensterio goes on to do the same operation on every vehicle until the parking lot is a trash heap

Bensterio: You know what I'm not satisfied I don't feel very artistic at the moment so I am now going to show the world my artistic side by making a statue with this junk using nothing but a digger

Bensterio changes the attachment on the digger to a sort of weldering piece of equipment and starts to welder the peices of cards together after a couple of minutes he speaks

Bensterio: I'll start by saying a Ralf Harris saying... do you know what it is yet, if you do you have a very artistic mind and if you don't you will soon enough

After a few more minutes 3 statues are forming a body sort of shape

Bensterio: Now onto my favroute bit bashing it into place

Bensterio starts bashing the statues into a smooth detailed shape revealing he made them into the shape of the three Harts

Bensterio: now this will be fuelled with diesel and petrol which if you aren't stupid will know is highly flammable so

Bensterio steps up to the statues and makes a fuse on each of them and then the lights go out... all of a sudden there is a massive explosion and the lights come back on showing metal flying in every direction. The camera switches to Bensterio standing a safe distance from the metal

Bensterio: Now Harts I hope you have a way of going home tonight because I don't think anything in your garage here will be able to run I'm afraid and let this be a warning to you, and now to another famous catchphrase I've always wanted to say live... back to the studio

The titon tron goes clear
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Daitezen enters, and starts walking down the ramp, carrying the same bag from earlier in the show. He waves, and talks to the fans as he makes his way down to the ring.

Daitezen climbs in the ring, calling for a microphone as he does so. He puts the bag down next to him, and begins to speak.

The crowd starts cheering, and chants of Dai-te-zen, Dai-te-zen can be heard in the background.

The crowd boos at the mention of the Harts name.

Daitezen: Though of course, now you're in the ring, the backstage area is back there, and i'm in between, maybe I have other plans for you. However, for all the children in the audience, i'm sorry but this is going to be inappropriate for you to watch. Thankfully, I have some other entertainment lined up. For your viewing pleasure, live tonight, i'd like to introduce to you, our feature presentation, with the beautiful.... Reaper!

Daitezen gestures towards the titan tron, which shows Reaper in the backstage area.

Reaper: Hey Harts, thanks for the make over. How did you know blues my colour? What you think people, do I rock this look or what?

The crowd cheers loudly. The Harts laughing and pointing at the screen proud of there handy work.

Reaper: Well let me tell you this stuff just doesn't wash off that easy. I had to take a trip to the drug store, picked up a few things for my blue problem, and a couple things for all of you. I see you've all clean yourself up, wet hair, did you shampoo?

Harts look at one another nod there heads yea, wave there arms outwards.

Krystal: Yea, so what, we care about our looks unlike you Mr. Blue.

Harts breakout laughing

Reaper: Well was it with this bottle?

Camera zooms out to show Reaper in the Harts locker room bathroom.

Alex Hart: Yea that’s it, now put it back it's expensive stuff.

Reaper: Yea I know I couldn't afford that stuff, I go for Head and Shoulders myself, but I'll let you in on a problem. You see while you three were out being full of yourself, I switche your shampoo.

Harts looking nervous

Brittany Hart: Reaper hon, what did you change our shampoo with?

Reaper: Well i'm glad you asked, you see I thought I was going to have to dye my hair. Turns out I just have to wait a few days and all the blue will wash right out, so crazy me picked-up some hair dye and...

Reaper pauses, looks at the Harts with a smile on his face.

Reaper: I put it in the shampoo bottle.

Video cuts out, lights go out, and all you can see is three bright Pink Heads bobbing around the ring. The Hart family attempt to leave the ring, but are chased back in by Daitezen and his sword.

Daitezen: Now gentlemen, I know most of us aren't fan of makeover shows. And thankfully today, we have a second show lined up perhaps for your viewing pleasure. Live, from the FFI parking lot, Pimp My Ride, featuring... Bensterio!

The titon tron shows a live image of the parking lock and in particular at a special part labelled 'The Harts private garage' inside is full of exotic expensive cars, bikes and loads of others, to the right is the entrance were we see a digger as the camera zooms in we see Bensterio driving it

Bensterio: As you can I hired a digger I call revenge, I choose this model in particular because of it's special modification; with this I am able to make your nice collection of cars into a trash heap

The digger drives over to the first car a Bugatti Veyron, with the pincer attachment it picks up the car and chops in half, after that the digger drives over the two halves squishing it into two little heaps of junk

Bensterio: Now I don't care about many things but one thing I do care about is having fun and Harts, this is the best fun I've had in ages; I'd like to thanks you for thinking you own the place because without that I would not be doing this now

Bensterio goes on to do the same operation on every vehicle until the parking lot is a trash heap

Bensterio: You know what I'm not satisfied I don't feel very artistic at the moment so I am now going to show the world my artistic side by making a statue with this junk using nothing but a digger

Bensterio changes the attachment on the digger to a sort of weldering piece of equipment and starts to welder the pieces of cards together after a couple of minutes he speaks

Bensterio: I'll start by saying a Rolf Harris saying... do you know what it is yet, if you do you have a very artistic mind and if you don't you will soon enough

After a few more minutes 3 statues are forming a body sort of shape

Bensterio: Now onto my favourite bit bashing it into place

Bensterio starts bashing the statues into a smooth detailed shape revealing he made them into the shape of the three Harts

Bensterio: now this will be fuelled with diesel and petrol which if you aren't stupid will know is highly flammable so

Bensterio steps up to the statues and makes a fuse on each of them and then the lights go out... all of a sudden there is a massive explosion and the lights come back on showing metal flying in every direction. The camera switches to Bensterio standing a safe distance from the metal

Bensterio: Now Harts I hope you have a way of going home tonight because I don't think anything in your garage here will be able to run I'm afraid and let this be a warning to you, and now to another famous catchphrase I've always wanted to say live... back to the studio

The titon tron goes clear

Alex and Krystal again try to get past Daitezen, and this time he lets them. However when Brittany tries to get away, he prevents her from leaving the ring.

Daitezen: Ah, now it's just you and me Brittany. Not quite as fun, but as we have a match anyway, kind of convenient.

Daitezen tosses aside the sword, and climbs into the ring.

Last edited by Daitezen on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Word count just short of 2k by my count, rp above complete (corrected a couple of typos from ben's rp, and a few spag things across the whole rp)
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 am

man i hope this makes it into the show to much work been done for it not to lol

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 am

k each rp are indivual rp's?
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:17 am

i thonk daitezen broke it down a couple posted up trey ^^^^^made a listed of the run downs

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum