FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keri Interview Chance

Go down

Keri Interview Chance Empty Keri Interview Chance

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:54 am

The scene opens up backstage at FFI : Sudden Impact , We see FFI : Sudden Impact backstage interviewer,
Keri Richardson , with microphone in hand and the camera rolling

Keri: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time for a special exclusive interview for FFI : Sudden Impact.
Later tonight, this man will take on The American Soldier '' Hunter Death ''. I’m talking about The Big Miracle '' Chance ''

Chance walks into scene with his wrestling clothes

Chance: Thanks for having me here Keri, how have you been ?!!

Keri: You know how it is Chance, same crap, different day.

Chance: ya

Keri:Tonight, you take on Hunter Death in his and your first match on FFI.
We can assume that his goal is to make an impact.
What is going through your mind right now as the hours tick down to the match.

Chance: I know how important a first match is. Yah, i know what Hunter Death is going through, I know what’s on his mind. The pressure is on him to make a big first impression. The pressure is on him to make a statement. I’ve seen a countless number of guys who’s stepped foot in a ring and went running home with their tails between their legs because they couldn’t make an impression in their first match. I know Hunter Death is training hard to kick my (Beep) and I’m ready for that. Hunter Death is a season veteran, he knows what he has to do and what it takes to win , he may be taller and weighs more than me, but to me, that’s not a disadvantage on my part. His height and weight, those are just numbers to me. Because in the end, everyone is the same size when they are laid out on their back, and the only numbers that will matter to me is the One, Two, Three when I pin Hunter Death’s shoulders to the mat

Keri: Oh , Good luck with your match tonight , and thanks for this nice interview

Chance: No thank you Keri , and by the way u look beautiful tonight

Keri's Face become red and with a nice smile ..

Keri: oh .. thanks

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum