FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muroc & gm

Go down

Muroc & gm Empty Muroc & gm

Post  Muroc Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:48 am

(Backstage segment)

Muroc kicks the gm rooms door open

Muroc: What the hell is this!

Rebecca Great: What is wrong with you. you almost broke my cd collection when you opened my dooe

Muroc: Like i care. I just want answers.

Rebecca Great: Answers for what?

Muroc: Why the hell i get shitty matches when im supposed to be in main event

Rebecca Great: Who the hell you think you are coming in to my office screaming and expect that you are main event potential you barely are mid card potential you will never reach main event. NEVER!

Muroc: So you dont trust in my skills is that it? stupid woman dont you understand that i am the moneymaker for this organization.

Rebecca Great: Thats right

Muroc: If you were not my boss i would propably hitted you with that steel chair you are sitting on so i have to get another way to do this

Rebecca Great: So what are you going to do?

Muroc: Well next match you put me in i will destroy my opponent and after that i will come here and talk to you again

Rebecca Great: Is that so?

Muroc: I just dont get it that Trey Johnson VS Leaping Lenny is the main event. Those two cant wrestle you get it. what is the point having two stupid idiots there who cant wrestle?

Rebecca Great: Becose it sells

Muroc: Well first of all all these peoples out here came here to see me and me only I am more talented wrestler than this whole roster together you stupid woman should start realising what kind of superstar i am

Rebecca Great: And what kind of superstar you are?

Muroc: I am the finnish flash muroc master of submissions the source of pain ultimate wrestler. And that means that i am the greatest superstar in this whole palenet

Rebecca Great: You must be joking around you have had two sloppy matches and you are saying that you are the greatest oh dear you are so full of yourself. i surely hope that somebody will shut that loud mouth of yours.

Muroc: Stupid woman you just dont get it so why dont you just let me prove my skills to you. make tonights main event triple threat

Rebecca Great: I cant do that it is almost time for match to start anyway

Muroc: Well how about if i face someguys in two on one handicap match next week or at Final Impact.

Rebecca Great: Well that is not bad idea i have to talk about this with Erik Dansford and see wich show would be better for that kind of match

Muroc: You two better work it out or i will hit you two with that steel chair

Rebecca Great: Stop these threats and say who two you would like to face if we can work that match up

Muroc: I just dont give a shit who you put against me but if you say so i think i can name couple

Rebecca Great: Ok

Muroc: You better make this match happen or i will not take you two easily with that steel chair. here are the guys i would like to face. Big Murph, Chance, Couragesand, THE BIGS, CrazyCanuck but i would prefer if you would let me beat up that Showtime jernigan and Keri in the ring becose we have some bad blood between us and i think that we cant work together until it is settled

Rebecca Great: Im not sure can i arrange that match but i will try and keep you hands out of Keri if you wanna keep your job. she is very important part of our staff. And remember that there is high possibility that you will compete in singles match. Now leave my office before i change my mind.

Muroc leaves the room

Muroc: She better make it happend or i will destroy her and take this company over

Camera fades
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum