FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Child's Laugh

2 posters

Go down

A Child's Laugh Empty A Child's Laugh

Post  Daitezen Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:05 pm

We see Daitezen, exiting his Black TVR Tuscan, inside the parking lot. Unlike last week, he seems focused, his eyes slowly burning. Approaching him is Michael Lee.

Michael Lee: Daitezen, we've got you scheduled for an interview following last weeks events.

Daitezen: Sorry Michael, maybe later. I've got things to do.

Michael Lee: I've got more important things to be doing than waiting for you, either it goes ahead now, or we'll just listen to the Hart's side of the story instead.

Daitezen's eyes flash in anger at the mention of the Harts. He sighs, then shrugs, obviously resigned to having to do this interview.

Michael Lee: So first things first, a lot of people are saying you're crazy, organising that assault on Brittany Hart last week. What were you thinking?

Daitezen: I was thinking of making an impact Michael, and it worked. The Harts fear me now, they know that I will do what I must to get things going.

Michael Lee: I would be scared too, being on the end of a beating from your insane alliance.

Daitezen: That's two. And I think you are making more than one error, we may have common goals, but have no mistake, there is no alliance between myself, Reaper23 and Bensterio. It is convenient, that is all.

Michael Lee: Do you fear repercussions from the Hart family?

Daitezen: I fear no-one Michael. I know they will try something, and I welcome it. It's much more fun when everyone gives everything they have.

Michael Lee: And what do you think about the intervention from Stephanie Hart?

Daitezen: That's not really any of my business, though the expression on their faces was priceless! Though they've not seen anything yet...

An odd noise intrudes on the scene, sounding almost like a laughing child. Both Daitezen and the camera turn their attention towards the noise. Nothing is seen on camera, but Daitezen's face suddenly becomes locked in an expression of insanity, lip curving, his eyes lit like they were on fire.

Michael Lee: Stupid kids, who let them run around here anyway. Almost as stupid as someone who would seemingly welcome a 3 on 1 beatdown, if you really aren't working with Reaper and Bensterio.

Daitezen: *laughing manically* And that's three. Michael, you do not understand pain like I do. Someone so intent on insulting others should probably get a lesson in pain, and maybe understand what power it has.

Daitezen steps forward, and before he can avoid it, Michael is grabbed by the shoulder, Daitezen's fingers visibly digging in.

Daitezen: You see Michael, most people experience pain in their lives.

Michael Lee: Let go of me Daitezen!

Daitezen: Maybe a broken arm, maybe cutting themselves on broken glass, a stubbed toe, a burn on a hot cup of tea. It happens, and they flinch from it, they try to escape it. Do you ever wonder what happens when you can't escape that pain? Days, weeks, months, even years, constant pain. You learn to endure, then enjoy. You call me mad, but what is beyond madness?

Michael Lee: I don't know, just let me go!

Daitezen pushes Michael away, frustrated.

Daitezen: I wont inflict pain on those who are not ready for it, even if they deserve it. But that is why I want to fight, that is why I want the Harts to bring their best. Neither good or bad matters, nor right or wrong. Only combat, only pain. Maybe it can bring me from this madness? Maybe it will just drive the Harts insane, I don't know. I fight those willing to fight... and as for everyone else? I don't know, I guess my actions speak for themselves in that regard. I don't need others, but I don't disdain them either, if we can work for mutual benefit.

Daitezen looks back for a moment, towards the source of the earlier laughter. He shrugs, then smiles, the mask of insanity dissolving from his face.

Daitezen: My apologies Michael... I just get a little... riled up.

Daitezen walks off into the arena, leaving Michael standing there.

Michael Lee: I've got no idea what his problem is. Good for him he didn't try anything else.

Last edited by Daitezen on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

A Child's Laugh Empty Re: A Child's Laugh

Post  Reaper Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 am

awesome rp

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum