FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edgar's Mistress

Go down

Edgar's Mistress Empty Edgar's Mistress

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Fireworks shoot up from the stage and sparks fall from the titantron. 'Awake And Alive' By Skillet Plays and Edgar Jackson runs out onto the stage and starts posing to the crowd who are going wild. He walks down the ramp shaking fan's hands.

The Lights in the arena are flashing in different colours. Edgar Jackson enters the ring, gets up onto the turnbuckles and salutes to the thousands of fans in attendance. The crowd are temporarily deafening at this moment.

Edgar Jackson: Tom, I see that you bring up your so-called "student" between us. Well then, I don't mind bringing someone too.

Don Jackson: Who is he going to bring? I bet that someone will be pathetic.

Chris Kayoz: Stop using the word 'pathetic'. Edgar is a great star and whoever he is bringing in FFI must be great too.

Edgar Jackson: You might think this is crazy, but I need someone who could help me. I am bringing... My... 'Mistress'... On FFI.

Don Jackson: Does this guy have a brain!? He is bringing a Woman to help him out!

Edgar Jackson: Now don't mistake women because look at Krystal Hart or even Brittany Hart. Tom Scott, Just you wait and you will see what she can do... I will not reveal anything more any futher.

Edgar Jackson drops the mic and the crowd cheers, he leaves the arena

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum