FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dish best served cold.

Go down

A dish best served cold. Empty A dish best served cold.

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Chris Kayoz: Well we're having a great night so far Don, though a lot of the talk is centering around about what's going on backstage.

Don Jackson: The Hart family sure are stirring things up in Full Force Impact. It's good to see them showing who's in charge in the locker room.

Chris Kayoz: I'm going to have to disagree with you there, some of their behaviour towards the other wrestlers, and the staff here in full force impact, has been disgusting.

Don Jackson: Well if you show them the respect they deserve, you wont have to worry about that. And after the scenes we saw earlier tonight with Brittany getting fired from FFI, they are bound to be livid. Maybe they'll give you a makeover next... on second thoughts, i'd hate the sight of you wearing makeup!

Chris Kayoz: Good to hear it Don. Though...

Chris is interrupted by Sirenia - My Mind's Eye playing through the arena.

Chris Kayoz: Looks like we're going to be seeing Daitezen out in the ring. He's not scheduled to appear tonight, I wonder what is going on.

Daitezen enters, and starts walking down the ramp, carrying the same bag he had in the last show. He waves, and talks to the fans as he makes his way down to the ring.

Don Jackson: If I were Daitezen, i'd be keeping my head down right now. After what he orchestrated against the Harts in the last show, i'm certain that the Hart family have a plan to get revenge.

Chris Kayoz: They may not be the only ones though, after what happened to Reaper, i'm sure there will be repercussions from that too. And I'd love to know what he has in that bag, wrestlers bringing things down to the ring always spells trouble.

Don Jackson: Wouldn't be surprised if it was some sort of weapon, maybe a steel pipe or a baseball bat or something. He'll need all the help he can get, if he is coming out here on his own.

Daitezen climbs in the ring, calling for a microphone as he does so. He puts the bag down next to him, and begins to speak.

Daitezen: Hey, how we doing tonight everybody!

The crowd starts cheering, and chants of Dai-te-zen, Dai-te-zen can be heard in the background.

Daitezen: I've got a few things on my mind this evening, so I thought i'd share them with you. Obviously, you've seen what has been happening with the Harts backstage.

The crowd boos at the mention of the Harts name.

Daitezen: Now i've got to say first, i'm sure you'll all agree Reaper looked much better with his makeover last week.

Daitezen laughs to himself, while the crowd is not sure what to make of it.

Daitezen: The truth is though, I don't really give a damn about Reaper or Bensterio.

The crowd starts booing Daitezen, who laughs in response.

Daitezen: Hey hey hey, I think you've got me wrong here. We're all wrestlers, the Harts, Reaper, Bensterio and I. We're all here to compete, to make an impact in the ring, and out of it. If you're in the wrestling business, those sort of things come with the territory. The reason... well there are two reasons I got involved in this... disagreement. Firstly, I can't stand the attitude of the Harts. I've got nothing against them personally, but the idea of ganging up on someone like that, however amusing the results, and the way they've been treating the staff here in FFI just pisses me off. To see Brittany fired... I wont comment on that for now. But i'm sure I know how you guys feel about it!

The crowd cheers, and starts chanting Daitezen's name again. Daitezen seems to relax, and laughs again.

Don Jackson: That hypocrite! After that three on one assault on Brittany Hart in the last show, how...

Daitezen: And i'm sure Don on commentary is making remarks about how that's hypocritical...

Chris Kayoz: Looks like he has you pegged Don.

Daitezen: The problem is, and this is a big problem now for the Harts, the second reason I wanted to get involved is that I want to have some fun.

Don Jackson: I'd like to have some fun with...

Chris Kayoz: Shut up Don, no-one wants to hear that.

Daitezen: I'm here to fight, i'm here for conflict, and the Harts made themselves obvious targets for that. So right here, right now, i'm calling the Harts out.

Don Jackson: That's a mistake, there is no way he can take them on his own, even now it's only two on one.

Chris Kayoz: I've got a bad feeling about this one too, but don't sell Daitezen short. I think he knows exactly what he is doing.

'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars plays, and the two remaining Hart family members walk towards the ring, staring intently at Daitezen, who stands in the ring, laughing. They enter the ring, as Daitezen slides out of it, carrying his bag. Daitezen walks round to the bottom of the ramp, and stands there, while the Harts demand microphones in the ring.

Alex Hart: Who gave you the right to call us out? We are the Hart family. We are better than you.

Krystal Hart: Reaper had it coming, and if you need a meeting with us, we'll give you a free makeover. How's that sound?

Alex Hart: Meeting? We have time to squeeze him in right now!

*Alex leaps over the top rope, interrupted before he gets down.*

Daitezen: Well i'm glad to oblige, but we can all see the odds are hardly in my favour. You think you have me where you want me, so lets make this a little bit more even. Lets make it 2 on 2. The Hart family vs Daitezen and... my little friend.

Daitezen opens his bag, and pulls out a 5 foot broadsword

*Alex quickly re-enters the ring, stunned as Daitezen swings it at the ring.*

Don Jackson: Holy sh..

Chris Kayoz: Sheesh, be careful what you say on air Don. I must admit i'm shocked though, I mean a sword! He has to be out of his mind!

Krystal and Alex look less sure of themselves, as Daitezen stands at the bottom of the ramp with the sword, waving it around menacingly, laughing manically. Even the crowd are shocked, some are cheering, some are booing, but most don't know what to make of this.

Daitezen: Looks like I have everyones attention! You see, i'd happily oblige in tearing you to pieces. In fact Alex, you inspired me for this. You wanted to gut Reaper like a fish... how would that look, a pair of gutted Harts. We could see if you even had a heart in there.

Daitezen grins manically, while the crowd is stunned to silence.

Chris Kayoz: He can't be serious, please tell me he isn't serious.

Don Jackson: The guy is a maniac! Who knows what he's going to do!

Daitezen: Though of course, now you're in the ring, the backstage area is back there, and i'm in between, maybe I have other plans for you. However, for all the children in the audience, i'm sorry but this is going to be inappropriate for you to watch. Thankfully, I have some other entertainment lined up. For your viewing pleasure, live tonight, i'd like to introduce to you, our feature presentation, with the beautiful.... Reaper!

Daitezen gestures towards the titan tron, which shows Reaper in the backstage area.

Reaper: Hey Harts, thanks for the make over. How did you know blues my colour? What you think people, did I rock the look or what?

The crowd cheers loudly. The Harts laughing and pointing at the screen, proud of there handy work in the last show.

Reaper: Well let me tell you this stuff just doesn't wash off that easy. I had to take a trip to the drug store, picked up a few things for my blue problem, and a couple things for all of you. I see you've all clean yourself up, wet hair, did you shampoo?

The Harts look at one another nod there heads yeah, wave there arms outwards.

Krystal: Yeah, so what, we care about our looks unlike you Mr. Blue.

The Harts break out in to more laughter.

Reaper: Well was it with this bottle?

Camera zooms out to show Reaper in the Harts locker room bathroom.

Alex Hart: Yeah that’s it, now put it back it's expensive stuff.

Reaper: Yea hI know I couldn't afford that stuff, I go for Head and Shoulders myself, but I'll let you in on a secret. You see while you three were out being full of yourself, I switched your shampoo.

The Harts look nervous, as Reaper continues to speak.

Alex Hart: Reaper, what did you change our shampoo with?

Reaper: Well i'm glad you asked, you see I thought I was going to have to dye my hair. Turns out I just had to wait a few days and all the blue will wash right out, so crazy me picked-up some hair dye and...

Reaper pauses, looks at the Harts with a smile on his face.

Reaper: I put it in the shampoo bottle.

Video cuts out, lights go out, and all you can see is a pair of bright pink heads bobbing around the ring. The Hart family attempt to leave the ring, but are chased back in by Daitezen and his sword.

Daitezen: Now gentlemen, I know most of us aren't fan of makeover shows. And thankfully today, we have a second show lined up perhaps for your viewing pleasure. Live, from the FFI parking lot, Pimp My Ride, featuring... Bensterio!

The titon tron shows a live image of the parking lock and in particular at a special part labelled 'The Harts private garage' inside is full of exotic expensive cars, bikes and loads of others, to the right is the entrance were we see a digger, as the camera zooms in we see Bensterio driving it.

Bensterio: As you can see, I hired a digger I call revenge. I chose this model in particular because of it's special modification; with this I am able to make your nice collection of cars into a trash heap.

The digger drives over to the first car, a Bugatti Veyron. With the pincer attachment it picks up the car and chops in half. After that the digger drives over the two halves, squishing it into two little heaps of junk.

Bensterio: Now I don't care about many things, but one thing I do care about is having fun, and Harts, this is the best fun I've had in ages; I'd like to thank you for thinking you own the place, because without that I would not be doing this now.

Bensterio goes on to destroy every vehicle, one by one, until the parking lot is a trash heap.

Bensterio: You know what, I'm not satisfied. I don't feel very artistic at the moment so I am now going to show the world my artistic side by making a statue with this junk using nothing but a digger.

Bensterio changes the attachment on the digger to a sort of welding piece of equipment, and starts to weld the pieces of cars together. After a couple of minutes he speaks.

Bensterio: I'll start by saying a Rolf Harris saying... do you know what it is yet? If you do you have a very artistic mind and if you don't you will soon enough.

After a few more minutes 3 statues are forming a body sort of shape.

Bensterio: Now onto my favourite bit, bashing it into place.

Bensterio starts bashing the statues into a smooth detailed shape revealing he made them into the shape of the three Harts.

Bensterio: Now this will be fuelled with diesel and petrol, which if you aren't stupid will know is highly flammable so...

Bensterio steps up to the statues and makes a fuse on each of them and then the lights go out... all of a sudden there is a massive explosion and the lights come back on showing metal flying in every direction. The camera switches to Bensterio standing a safe distance from the metal

Bensterio: Now Harts, I hope you have a way of going home tonight because I don't think anything in your garage here will be able to run i'm afraid to say. Let this be a warning to you, and now to another famous catchphrase I've always wanted to say live... back to the studio.

The titon tron goes clear.

Alex and Krystal split to either side, trying to get past Daitezen. Alex gets away, but he stops Krystal from leaving the ring.

Daitezen: Ah, now it's just you and me Krystal. Ready for a match?

Krystal Hart: Get away from me you maniac!

The crowd cheers, and some even scream, as Daitezen walks towards Krystal with the sword, and she backs away. Daitezen laughs, then steps away, and starts walking back up the ramp.

Daitezen: It's no fun picking on you one on one. Remember this day Krystal. Remember it well.

Daitezen walks backstage, leaving Krystal alone in the ring

Last edited by Daitezen on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

A dish best served cold. Empty Re: A dish best served cold.

Post  Daitezen Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 am

Amended above... tried to knock out any bits which referred to parts of the show that didn't get put in (the attack on Keri and suchlike).

If i've missed anything, feel free to amend (or to add more). If you want to put something with Stephanie Hart in this rp too, feel free.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:49 am

Amended again, due to Brittany's leaving.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum