FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a done deal

Go down

a done deal  Empty a done deal

Post  Reaper Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Reaper walking in to the area counting his money and gets blinding side by Daitezen leaving Reaper laying face down on the floor.

Daitezen:Well Alex is out of action two more Harts to go.

Daitezen puts his crow bar back inside his jacket and walks away as Reaper turns over too see Daitezen walking around the corner.

Reaper get up grabs a lead pipe , chain off the ground , goes looking for Daitezen.

Micheal Lee : Reaper what the hell ,you look like your ready to mess someone up ?

Reaper23: Micheal if you haven't notice there a war coming now i didn't ask for this but I’m sure the hell not about to back down . The Harts wanted to colour me blue take cheap shots jump me well now the fun and games are over.

Micheal Lee : Man I've never seen you like this before .

Reaper23: Micheal my smile gone I lost my grin but i know how i could get it back .

Micheal Lee : god Reaper how .

Reaper23: you'll find out when the rest of the world knows where Stephanie Hart ?

Micheal Lee: She in her locker room around the corner .

Reaper pushes Micheal out of his way and walks around the corner.

Micheal Lee : god for give what that monster is setting out to do .

Camera follows Reaper in to Stephaine locker room

Stephaine Hart : Reaper what you doing with that lead pipe and chain?

Reaper23: girl you walked right into the middle of a war last week and I have a offer for you .

Stephanie Hart listen to Reaper offer.

Reaper turn walks out of the locker room ,Stephaine turn and looks at the camera

Stephanie Hart: Cameraman get a good close up of me cause i don't wanted the fan and my siblings to miss a word .

Camera moves around focus in on Stephaine till its just right Stephaine looks in the camera

Stephanie Hart : People Stephaine is here to stay and Krys ,Brit and Alex little sister has growing up and is here in FFI and I now have Hell on my side.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum