FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murph's "Hart" Blockage

Go down

Murph's "Hart" Blockage Empty Murph's "Hart" Blockage

Post  Big Murph Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:14 am

[Parking Lot segment]

Michael Lee(with malice): Ladies and gentlemen, I'm standing outside the arena to deliver some well-deserved news to that waste of wrestling space, Big Murph. Here he comes now...

As the camera pans the lot, we see Murph's Viper swerve into the lot and he hops with a grin as he spots Lee again and he strolls over, but he smile fades when he sees the look on his face and in his eyes.

Michael Lee: Murph, I remember what you told me the first time we met: Have respect for another human being, right? Well, out of respect for a fellow human being, I decided to deliver this news to you personally: you have a match tonight against Stephanie hart; in case you don't know who she is, she's the heiress to the hart Family Estate & Fortune and the youngest, newest member of The Hart Family Dungeon; you know, her big brother, Alex, quite well, don't you? Didn't he beat the snot out of you last week in that title tourney match? Ah, yes, he did! Squashed you like the minuscule microbe you are. Murph, did you even get one hit on Alex in that match? Oh, that's right! You did a measly, pathetic amount of damge to him; Murph, what did you do to him, scratch him on the arm and then got your (censored) handed to you in no time flat? What do you think about Stephanie Hart and your match tonight?

Murph takes all of this in, breathes deeply and regains his composure before speaking...

Big Murph: First of all, Alex Hart was the better man last week; plain & simple. Secondly, I'm aware of the youngest Hart's background enough not to underestimate her. And, third, you, Michael, are a weasel. No, wait, that's being disrespectful to weasels...(thinks for a moment)...you, Michael, are softer than wet cotton candy and should be flushed down the toilet ASAP. Now, as before good day, Mr. Lee, I have a match to prepare for. But, before I go, let me say this...(takes mic from Lee as he looks on flabbergasted, while Murph looks into camera and begins to speak...) Hart Family, I've already faced Alex, & now, I have to face Stephanie...will I have to be in a match with your aunts & uncles next? Why am I facing every member of your family 2 weeks straight? Are you guys ttrying to tell me something? No, wait, I get it, I'm the Hart's whipping boy just like a few others around here, huh? Right idea, wrong person, but, hey, thanks for playing the game and,...(hands the mic back to Lee)...here, Lee, tell 'em what they've won.

Murph doesn't wait for a response, he walks off and heads into the arena.

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum