FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrazyCanuck Aye

Go down

CrazyCanuck Aye Empty CrazyCanuck Aye

Post  Showtime Jernigan Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 am

*CrazyCanuck stands in the ring waiting for Showtime Jernigan to come to the ring. Get Ready To Fly, Showtime comes with his sledgehammer*

Showtime : Ya know Crazy I've got this Muroc kid to deal with but now I go to deal with you talking about me? So what I'm from Alabama last time I checked so was The Legend Killer Trey Johnson. The truth is we redneck know how to fight. You Canadians don't know a single thing about fighting Aye? The worst thing yall have did is riot over a hockey game.

CrazyCanuck : I'll show you a thing about fighting when you get down here

*Showtime walks down the ramp to the ring getting in Crazy's face*

Showtime : Then do it Aye. Don't stand here and talk Aye. I'll beat you down to Mexico ameigo and back up to Canada aye. You're messing with a man raised in the Dirty South fighting for everything he had to get. You Canadians got it made but when you lose a hockey game you riot. Show's what kind of a country you are. I could imagine the riot. Hey aye you mind if I throw a brick in your car aye? Oh lets remember people aye cleanup starts at 9:00 am aye. Something like that......Aye?
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum