FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is he doing here,?!!

Go down

What is he doing here,?!! Empty What is he doing here,?!!

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:30 pm

The Camera Pans around the Arena showing the Cheering Fans.

(Don and Chris Card)

Don Jackson: What Night. But One thing is still in my head.

Chris Kayoz: What is it?

Don Jackson: Last week, Erik, suspended Trey Johnson because he RKO'd Leaping Lenny.

Chris Kayoz: Yes, What about it....

Don Jackson: Well, Trey didn't do anything.

Chris Kayoz: Yes...

Suddenly The Lights cut off in the Arena.

Don Jackson: Is This who I Think this is...

The Lights Cut back on in the Arena....

A Voice is heard on the Megatron..

Voice: You May have thought he is Gone for good. But he will be here. And he will deliver Punishment to you...And The Person who will be Punish for his wrong doings is you...Erik Dansford...You have done something terrible wrong..You have crossed the Line...You Will Pay...

The Lights start to flicker for a Minute as the Voice disappears from the Megatron..

The Crowd starts to cheer Very Loudly...Chris and Don look around the Arena to see what they are cheering about..The crowd starts to Chant...Legend ...Killer..Clap..clap..clap..clap...clap..Legend...Killer...

All of a sudden another voice is heard.

Voice: I Am back...I May not be able to wrestle...but I Am Back...

Chris Kayoz: Is that Who I Think it is..

Voice: Yes, Erik suspended me. Me, out of all people. The person who help him build FFI, From Ground Up. I Trey Johnson is suspended for my actions last week. I Deserve my punishment. And Let me tell you guys this... When Erik suspended me...He suspended me from Wrestling, That means I Can be in the crowd and watch FFI, I Just can't wrestle...But That May Change..

(Trey Johnson Card)

Trey Johnson continues to walk toward the bottom seats as he is speaking...

Trey Johnson: See, I Am out here to watch FFI...Since that is the only thing I Have left to do...Until My Suspension is taken up. But in the meanwhile I Am about to sit back and watch the show. And enjoy my time off..One more thing, Erik, I would watch your back if I Were you...

Trey Johnson reaches the bottom of the crowd area and sits down and the camera pans towards Trey Johnson then slowly fades to black.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum